A thread for SoCal golfers.

I don't think we have 8.
If flydigital joins (7 handicap), that might make players INTERESTED.

LOL, too funny. Are we giving strokes now?!

Heck, I'm in...

LOL, too funny. Are we giving strokes now?!

Heck, I'm in...

White Rhino can get the 8th person and divide the team for scramble match? (No politically incorrect comment)

I may be coming to SoCal instead of the Hilton Head campus for golf school in Temecula, Ca...in between LA and San Diego!

Flykixz, Where you at with this?

White Rhino can get the 8th person and divide the team for scramble match? (No politically incorrect comment)

TbeGasman should be our 8th...
He should be done with the photo shoot - hope it went well.

Alright, so far for Hidden Valley on 3/9 we have:

swampertwo
White Rhino
jimnycricket65
Flydigital
C-mac

Anyone else?

Alright, so far for Hidden Valley on 3/9 we have:

swampertwo
White Rhino
jimnycricket65
Flydigital
C-mac

Anyone else?

You left out HjHay22 for now - my partner whose going to smack Rhino on the side of the head that day.

You left out HjHay22 for now - my partner whose going to smack Rhino on the side of the head that day.

Oh yeah!! Looking forward to it!!

What's the deal for 3/2 at El Dorado?? Who's in?

Didn't see where he confirmed. I may have one coming with me.
Hidden Valley on 3/9 we have:

swampertwo
White Rhino
jimnycricket65
Flydigital
C-mac
HjHay22

Anyone else?

HjHay!!! I will be ready for you my friend... There will be no smacking of my head... There will be a beatdown though. Me and C-Mac are going to beat up you and JC!!! The match might just be over after 9 holes...LOL

I'm a maybe.

Cmac, the thing is we have 4...lol. See you the week after to smack around your partner, Hookapotamus...

The match might just be over after 9 holes...LOL

Rhino, don't give up after 9 holes. HjHay22 and moi will let you continue to think that you are coming close to having a chance.

Let's firm up on format and most importantly - the wager!

What else? $1.00... LOL

$1 per hole wager is fine - $18 dollars won't be so bad. Wait is the per cart because I will only walk away with $9,then.

Are we still scrambling?

We should let all involved decide on the wager. And you will only walk away with your tail between your legs in shame my friend!!!

We should let all involved decide on the wager. And you will only walk away with your tail between your legs in shame my friend!!!

Ok on wager. I will be ok with just the bragging rights. You are All talk... BTW, You can't have more than 14 clubs in your bag and someone on your cart can't just drop balls and hit practice shots!

Ok on wager. I will be ok with just the bragging rights. You are All talk... BTW, You can't have more than 14 clubs in your bag and someone on your cart can't just drop balls and hit practice shots!

Sure we can!! If it is just practice and I use only 14 clubs all is good...LOL

Back