Contest: Play golf with Blair O'Neal in California

Wife: So you think she's pretty?
Me: Nooooooooooo she's ugly.....yeah right!!!

...sigh... I guess I'll buckle down and enter the contest.

Needless to say, I'm in.

I'm in, thanks. Don't think the lady would be all too pleased if I won though...

I'm in. I met Blair 2 years ago when the Symetra Tour use to play in CT. She could not have been nicer!!!!

I'm in. I met Blair 2 years ago when the Symetra Tour use to play in CT. She could not have been nicer!!!!

Agreed. I saw her in Vidalia, GA a couple years back. Really cool. Too bad I'd already killed my (then)crappy phone taking pictures of Carling. Left the camera on and it drained it in like 30 minutes. :(

We can probably get a round with Eric Pickles...who is of course a charming and handsome chap...

Haha, he's probably better at golf than me too!

Loving all the new Avatars everyone!

I'm in........

I'm in, thanks. Don't think the lady would be all too pleased if I won though...
Just don't show her that site or the bikini photos, my wife only remembers her from the Big Break!!!

I have a hard time picking my driver color because they all look good on her. Then, I keep forgetting I am entering a contest. Then I forget I am even looking at a golf club. Driver?

Heh, ok lets be honest here. How many whiffs would we have with her standing there watching us try to drive the ball lol. Anyway I am entered.

Heh, ok lets be honest here. How many whiffs would we have with her standing there watching us try to drive the ball lol. Anyway I am entered.

Guilty. Not sure I'd be thinking about impacting the ball. If you know what I mean.....

No way I could hit the ball worth a flip with that around.

How do you explain to your significant other IF you DO win?

No way I could hit the ball worth a flip with that around.

The one round where you want to top your drive short of the red tees

will sign up everyday for this one.... dont know if i look forward to the golf more than i do the dinner with her.... wow

Imagine if someone on here won and was to post there round in the "Live round" thread. The servers would crash before getting off the first tee :alien:

I've been entering every day.... If I win I'll have another contest to choose the THPer to join me.

I know I have a snowball's chance in hell in winning this, but what the hell, why not? My odds are a million to one, but you are saying there is a chance.

I know I have a snowball's chance in hell in winning this, but what the hell, why not? My odds are a million to one, but you are saying there is a chance.

y6u8ymuh.jpg

Lol!!

Back