Callaway X Hot & X Hot Pro Irons Preview

JL that is some great feedback, thanks for sharing and let us know when the clubs come in

JL that is some great feedback, thanks for sharing and let us know when the clubs come in

Absolutely will do! Yours was great as well. I wanted so badly to talk myself into needing the XHP, but I'm confident I let myself make the right decision.

Absolutely will do! Yours was great as well. I wanted so badly to talk myself into needing the XHP, but I'm confident I let myself make the right decision.

You made the right choice. The feedback you got was all anyone needs to make a solid choice.

You made the right choice. The feedback you got was all anyone needs to make a solid choice.

The KBS were game-changers. Without them, I'd have surely went with the Pros or possibly stayed with the RX. Game-changer!

Freddie and JLit bringing some serious information today. I can't wait to hit these outdoors if it ever warms up around here. JLit, sounds like you made the right choice for sure. Definitely let us know when they arrive and keep us posted on the performance.

Some really quality feedback in here. Thank you for that gentlemen. I need to find somewhere to hit these outside I think.

Is there a staffer reviewing these?

thats what I thought. Maybe One-T should test the pro irons.

I was thinking they should send a LH set. hehehe

FIFY = fixed it for you = I just had an epiphany.

You may now carry on with your previously scheduled thread.

I talked to one of the guys at the local Golf Galaxy and asked about the stiff graphite in the XHP irons. He took down my name and number and said he would ask the Callaway rep about getting one for me to try. Keeping my fingers crossed that he can get one in.

Hit the X Hots today. Was looking at the Cobra AMPS. Not anymore. The Pros were a bit too much for me. They were a bit more "Player-y" than last years tours.

Hit the X Hots today. Was looking at the Cobra AMPS. Not anymore. The Pros were a bit too much for me. They were a bit more "Player-y" than last years tours.

The xhots are very nice, you will be pleased

The XH tend to have that affect on people!

The xhots are very nice, you will be pleased

The XH tend to have that affect on people!

Yeah, I'll be looking into them. The assistant pro at my club is staffed by Callaway, so I'll be giving them more thought. Also the Rocketbladez. I don't know if I liked the X Hot more than the RBladez, or if I just had lower expectations. They're not as hyped up as the RBladez. Really like both though. The XHots looked better at address by a bit too.

As much as the x hot pro intrigue me, my i20's are hard to put down. Not sure I'd gain much in changing.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Hit the XHP's in Stiff today and gained about a club extra distance according to GolfSmith Foresight monitors. Also really liked the XH with Stiff Graphite....All I need now is for someone to make an offer on my J40's :banana:

Hit the XHP's in Stiff today and gained about a club extra distance according to GolfSmith Foresight monitors. Also really liked the XH with Stiff Graphite....All I need now is for someone to make an offer on my J40's :banana:

Selling the J40s already? Man that was fast. Haha

Love my XHPs!

Selling the J40s already? Man that was fast. Haha

Love my XHPs!

Not selling the J40's unless I could almost swap straight out. It would screw up my gaps in the top half of the bag, so I'd have to go back to adjusting that. Bogey317 was at GS with me and can vouch, I was hitting em pure.

Yeah, really pondering this set

Not selling the J40's unless I could almost swap straight out. It would screw up my gaps in the top half of the bag, so I'd have to go back to adjusting that. Bogey317 was at GS with me and can vouch, I was hitting em pure.

Thats awesome! I am about 2 clubs longer with these than my Mizzy 63s and about a club longer than my MBs. I think they are gonna be in the bag for awhile.

Back