Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow they have these Walther p22 here that I want

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

They are a nice little hand gun, my friend has one for coon hunting he threw a suppressor on, so fun to shoot.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

They are a nice little hand gun, my friend has one for coon hunting he threw a suppressor on, so fun to shoot.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

That's why I want it hahah it's a solid gun, I like the p99 compact too

Tons of lower receivers here for pretty cheap and lots of AR 15s I'm surprised

how much?
the walthers used to be pretty cheap... not anymore
man its really tough finding lowers here for a decent price
did you see any spikes lowers?

I always preferred the Ruger 22/45 and MkIII bull barrel pistols to the little Walthers. The extra weight and a suppressor makes them shoot SOOO smooth.

DSC00782.jpg

100_2063.jpg

I always preferred the Ruger 22/45 and MkIII bull barrel pistols to the little Walthers. The extra weight and a suppressor makes them shoot SOOO smooth.

DSC00782.jpg

100_2063.jpg

Hmmm suppressors.

I like the ruger's to, but I haven't seen one in a shop for a long time.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

Hmmm suppressors.

I like the ruger's to, but I haven't seen one in a shop for a long time.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk
they have rugers here... i was eyeing a few but couldnt commit

Lots of ARs here locally as well. Looks like the big scare is over for now until an actual ban (if any) is announced. .223 ammo is starting to find its way into stores again also.

Lots of ARs here locally as well. Looks like the big scare is over for now until an actual ban (if any) is announced. .223 ammo is starting to find its way into stores again also.

Yeah all these gun nuts stocked up on ammo and are selling a bit

I'm officially in love with a colt 1911 and a Sig 1911 it felt like a fantastic weapon, I also liked the XD-9

I have a xdm9 and love it. The xds are a little rough.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

Yeah all these gun nuts stocked up on ammo and are selling a bit

I'm officially in love with a colt 1911 and a Sig 1911 it felt like a fantastic weapon, I also liked the XD-9

If you're like the Sig and Colt 1911's, Springfield is a great brand to look at as well. They have some options that offer a great pistol for not alot of money (GI and Mil-Spec series) and I I think they're "Loaded" series is the best bang for your buck in the 1911 world. They also have upper-end TRPs and a full custom shop to suit the high end market.

If you're like the Sig and Colt 1911's, Springfield is a great brand to look at as well. They have some options that offer a great pistol for not alot of money (GI and Mil-Spec series) and I I think they're "Loaded" series is the best bang for your buck in the 1911 world. They also have upper-end TRPs and a full custom shop to suit the high end market.

Yeah all the Springfield armory ones I saw were really old lol, but I like their stuff too

there are a few ARs here too but the price is ridiculous... like in the $2000-$3000 range
online its impossible finding any on the normal AR for sale sites... everything is on back order or sold out

Guns....

there are a few ARs here too but the price is ridiculous... like in the $2000-$3000 range
online its impossible finding any on the normal AR for sale sites... everything is on back order or sold out

One of the guys walking around the gun show today was selling a 5 year old Olympic arms AR-15 with 20 full magazines, bayonet, strap and several optics for $4000, and there were a few magpul outfitted AR-15s that I loved.
I didn't like the Olympic arms one though, but the average price for all the ARs was about 3000, and I saw several AKs and some M14s

One of the guys walking around the gun show today was selling a 5 year old Olympic arms AR-15 with 20 full magazines, bayonet, strap and several optics for $4000, and there were a few magpul outfitted AR-15s that I loved.
I didn't like the Olympic arms one though, but the average price for all the ARs was about 3000, and I saw several AKs and some M14s

that is an insane price for a used rifle
i hope things will "normalize" but looking at gas prices shooting thru the roof i doubt gun prices will go down either

that is an insane price for a used rifle
i hope things will "normalize" but looking at gas prices shooting thru the roof i doubt gun prices will go down either

That's why I said hells no, I'd rather but a p22 and a sig 1911 with that

I have a friend with a built AR (magpul lower, stainless target barrel that has been contoured for lightness, but without compromising accuracy, aimpoint sight, different trigger assembly and a fancy muzzle brake) that he is selling for $2,500.. so these guys are a bit out of line.

Early last december I had set aside about $1600-$1700 for an RFB, I just had to wait for a nice one to drop down to around $1600 on Gunbroker. Then the whole gun craze hit and the RFBs were selling for $3000+. I said screw it and spent the money I saved on a pair of new suppressors. Personally, I wouldn't buy anything right now unless you found it at 2012 prices or lower.

For the price Remington makes a good 1911 as well

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

thats a really good price... all the 22lr pistols at the show here were over $350

Yeah it wasn't too bad at all, they had some great deals, I bought a raffle ticket for a Remington 870 with composite body, and a raffle ticket for a .380 ruger

I will most likely be taking a conceal carry course in May, and will qualify with a .45.

I'm pondering this or something small like this

O7002D.png

or this

O7810D.png

This is another gun I saw today that I absolutely loved, it felt so solid compared to other 1911s I checked out.

1911-TRAD_RTT-detail_Bty-R.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back