FS: MINT (never gamed) 2013 Scotty Cameron Select Newport--custom green paintfills

Status
Not open for further replies.

billybob19606

Reaction score
Handicap
SOLD!!!

npback_zps1523ba40.jpg
npbot_zps0bdc2a51.jpg
pf_zpsce7f7f45.jpg
npface_zps1a0b820f.jpg
npgrip_zps74f80d9b.jpg
npstickers_zpse36ab1cd.jpg
schc_zps130ee230.jpg

Last edited:
Is everything standard on it? And did you do the paint fills or did the Custom shop at SC's?

Will you ship to the UK??

Is everything standard on it? And did you do the paint fills or did the Custom shop at SC's?
Everything's standard. 15gr weights, 71* lie, 4* loft, etc. I did the paintfills using enamel based paint (2 coats)....not cheap water based paint.

*I've done paintfills on 10+ Scottys now...have it down to a science*

Everything's standard. 15gr weights, 71* lie, 4* loft, etc. I did the paintfills using enamel based paint (2 coats)....not cheap water based paint.

*I've done paintfills on 10+ Scottys now...have it down to a science*

In case anyone's wondering on the paintfills, here's a close-up of the 2 bottom weights. Also, if anyone on here would like me to do any paintfilling for them, just hit me up on here, I'd be glad to help ya out!

pf_zpsce7f7f45.jpg

Would you provide a picture at address please

Beautiful putter man. I have almost the same one or I'd take it. Anyone seriously thinking about getting this, you will not be disappointed. Feels like stroking a stick of butter

Thank you folks for all the kind remarks. How about $280 shipped with the original headcover? I hate to put on eBay

Boy that is nice....hitting the sack but if its still around tomorrow I might hit you up.

That is a beauty! I've never gamed a Scotty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back