The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
10 years ago today, I hopped in my truck and drove from Auburn, AL to Fayetteville, NC, for the birth of my first nephew. Just talked to him a few minutes ago, and hard to comprehend that he is 10 years old now. Wow. Time flies.

My niece is a senior in high school this year, I was in high school when she was born, times flies for sure.

Monty Python? Like 90% of their sketches suck.

Give me Python or give me death.

I actually own the MASSIVE arse Flying Circus DVD set. Love Python.

I wish Flying Circus was on Netflix.

Luckily Blackadder is, so I guess I'll fire that up in a bit

Nope. One movie and a handful of sketches are all that are good with Monty Python.

Yep. You do. Suck.

Positively insane. But, most youth are.

I wish Flying Circus was on Netflix.

Luckily Blackadder is, so I guess I'll fire that up in a bit

do it, I've watched all of the 1st-3rd season episodes. I also watched the Mr. Bean the whole bean episodes, as well as the bean movie haha, I love Rowan Atkinson.

Judging by the things my seniors like to watch, you got that 100% right.

What do they like to watch? I find that I'm quite different than most my age in terms of taste in stuff like that.

do it, I've watched all of the 1st-3rd season episodes. I also watched the Mr. Bean the whole bean episodes, as well as the bean movie haha, I love Rowan Atkinson.

I've seen all of Blackadder before. Recognize anybody else from the show?

What do they like to watch? I find that I'm quite different than most my age in terms of taste in stuff like that.

Lord I hope so Dam, you've got a good head on your shoulders. These kids...oh goodness.

I've seen all of Blackadder before. Recognize anybody else from the show?

Hugh Laurie, Stephen Fry, those are two pretty notable ones

Oh and Brian Blessed.

Okay, I'm confused

to answer your question sir, I've also been watching Keeping up Appearances, and several other British comedies, I still don't get those ,Rowan Atkinson is pretty hilarious

My generation sucks for the most part.

There is good in it though. There is just a lot of apathy in it too, and its easy to miss the good by focusing on the bad.

I've got some BRILLIANT kids, and I've got some that will just be stuck in the same thing forever.

There is good in it though. There is just a lot of apathy in it too, and its easy to miss the good by focusing on the bad.

I've got some BRILLIANT kids, and I've got some that will just be stuck in the same thing forever.

Yeah I agree. Though being even broader, most people suck. The amount of stupidity/ignorance in the world sucks.

to answer your question sir, I've also been watching Keeping up Appearances, and several other British comedies, I still don't get those ,Rowan Atkinson is pretty hilarious

Fawlty Towers?

Yeah I agree. Though being even broader, most people suck. The amount of stupidity/ignorance in the world sucks.

Technology, and obesity doesn't help either

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back