Harry Longshanks

ILikeBigPutts&ICannotLie
Reaction score
I know this is several years old and that everyone has seen it a brazillion times, but it still gives me chills every time I watch it.
Just mesmerizing. And the music is perfect.

Man does Nike knows how to market.

Nike Golf Swing Portrait

I recommend hovering the mouse over the video and un-ticking the "Show Equipment" box.

Why didn't they find someone with a decent swing to use in that video.:laughing:

Someone like....say....ME! :golf2:

I wonder just how bad I would look using the same camera.:eek:

I don't even want to think about it.... My Son in Law and I videotaped ourselves once when I was on vacation in Maine. Took me three days to recover from the shame of it....:D

This a absolutely beautiful to watch. It is mesmerizing.

I don't even want to think about it.... My Son in Law and I videotaped ourselves once when I was on vacation in Maine. Took me three days to recover from the shame of it....:D

Every time my pro videos me, he always watches my face (instead of the screen) the first time he runs it through the Cswing software. I'm not sure what my face looks like, but I know I always squint my eyes and say something like "Oh my gawd!" :excruciating: Whatever I look like, it makes him laugh.

I would like to see an updated version with the new knee to compare. Man that is an amazing sequence, never gets old

I have seen my swing on video. It was not till then that I finally knew why the cart girl passes me up sometimes....:cool:

I have seen my swing on video. It was not till then that I finally knew why the cart girl passes me up sometimes....:cool:

Because she sees your swing and thinks you are already drunk?

Spoiler
Yeah, me too.

I am speechless Good find!:clapp:

HEY someone Photoshopped Tigers head on to my body for that video. I'd know my swing and that is my swing. Who did it?

Back