Branson Area - 2013 THP Invitational #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just by looking at most of the hotels on Priceline I would think a really good deal could be had almost anywhere.

There's a gazzillion motels around Branson and the ALL want your business. It's one of the few places you can get a really nice place cheap and concentrate the decision more on location you want to be. I generally try to stay off the strip because of traffic, but beyond that its all good.

When we know what course, it will be easier to decide a good location for hotel.

There's a gazzillion motels around Branson and the ALL want your business. It's one of the few places you can get a really nice place cheap and concentrate the decision more on location you want to be. I generally try to stay off the strip because of traffic, but beyond that its all good.

Looks like I may be able to make this one! Totally skimmed to this point. Will catch up later!

Very true. I was just meaning which hotel would be best to avoid traffic depending on the course. Branson Creek and Murder Rock are in Hollister and Stewart and Ledgestone are close to SDC.

When we know what course, it will be easier to decide a good location for hotel.[/Q

I am sure we will have fun no matter where we stay.

Looks like I may be able to make this one! Totally skimmed to this point. Will catch up later!

Awesome, dude. Would love to have ya'!

Very true. I was just meaning which hotel would be best to avoid traffic depending on the course. Branson Creek and Murder Rock are in Hollister and Stewart and Ledgestone are close to SDC.

I got a hotel recommendation from the course we are playing. Apparently it is pretty close by. I will probably go ahead and put a call in to them as well and see if maybe we can get a "we're bringing in a whole bunch of dudes" discount.

I got a hotel recommendation from the course we are playing. Apparently it is pretty close by. I will probably go ahead and put a call in to them as well and see if maybe we can get a "we're bringing in a whole bunch of dudes" discount.

Sounds great, but you might want to not mention the washer game yet lol. Shanep I hope you didn't take my comment wrong it wasn't meant to be sarcastic at all I'm looking forward to meeting all of you all no matter if I have to stay in my truck.

Sounds great, but you might want to not mention the washer game yet lol. Shanep I hope you didn't take my comment wrong it wasn't meant to be sarcastic at all I'm looking forward to meeting all of you all no matter if I have to stay in my truck.

okay, so what is a washer game?

I will be looking for nonsmoking roommates. & anyone carpooling from TN. It's best if I leave late Friday, though I may be able to sneak out by 7ish.

Happily Tapping

Getting close. I can tell all of you that Lamkin has stepped up BIG TIME and this one is filled with awesome prizes and swag.

So who is headng up this washer game? I need to know what type of washer board and I what distance I need to be practicing!
Apparently I also need to practice up on my vodka consumption as well.

Washer game is awesome if it's the one I'm thinking of.

And fix your guy's quotes please that's hard to read.

I've never been to Branson so that'll be fun in itself.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

Woody I did not take it wrong at all. I agree it is going to be a blast period :)

How long until we know the course? When we know I am going to get a few extra rounds at the course we are going too. I sure hope its my favorite :p

I got a hotel recommendation from the course we are playing. Apparently it is pretty close by. I will probably go ahead and put a call in to them as well and see if maybe we can get a "we're bringing in a whole bunch of dudes" discount.[/QUOTE]

okay, so what is a washer game?

I will be looking for nonsmoking roommates. & anyone carpooling from TN. It's best if I leave late Friday, though I may be able to sneak out by 7ish.

Happily Tapping

Yup sneaking out by 7 would be good. I don't mind taking my truck, only 5 hour drive. Could be their by midnight with plenty of time for nap before we tee off

Bump, and bigtazz five hours isn't bad at all I'm looking at 31/2 to 4 I think.

From Six Flags to Branson is about 4 to 4.5 hours depending on traffic

Bump, and bigtazz five hours isn't bad at all I'm looking at 31/2 to 4 I think.

Google is telling me that from Mobelry it is going to be about 3 hours and 45 min. Depending on stops I'm sure I can make it faster then that.

I was thinking you were StL for some reason, ignore my ramblings above lol

If your gps tells you to go down 65 through buffalo, MO do not do it. from the lake take 5 to lebanon then I-44 to US 65 in springfield.

Google is telling me that from Mobelry it is going to be about 3 hours and 45 min. Depending on stops I'm sure I can make it faster then that.

That is how I always go to the lake. I like the four lane better I can set the cruse and go.

Hey guys, any idea which is the best way to go from Memphis?
Either head to Little Rock then head north or go up 55 and break off and go thru Jonesboro?
To me it looks like the 40 to 65 (Little Rock route) would be best.
Any thoughts?

Google show's just over an 8 hour drive and 500+ miles. My boss better give me Friday and the weekend off or I may be calling in sick, lol.

Google show's just over an 8 hour drive and 500+ miles. My boss better give me Friday and the weekend off or I may be calling in sick, lol.

For you from Omaha? That can't be right I thought Google showed me 9 hours and I'm 3 hours from Omaha?

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

For you from Omaha? That can't be right I thought Google showed me 9 hours and I'm 3 hours from Omaha?

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

I'm not in Omaha. I'm from near Grand Island, South Central.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back