FS: Bridgestone J33b Forged Blades

dleavitt39

Reaction score
Handicap
14-16
For sale are these Bridgestone J33b forged blades. They are used, and show some signs of wear, but no major knicks, dents, chips, etc... This set is 3-pw. Quite possibly the coolest thing about these is that these clubs belonged to a now PGA Tour player when he was an Amateur before making the leap up. His initials are stamped on the back of the PW. That said, part of my deal when I bought these, is to not reveal the identity of whose clubs these were as they were pre-release and proto. But, that said, if you're the lucky buyer you can do some research and find the owner fairly easily. I don't have a set price, or a price in mind. Send me a reasonable offer and we'll go from there. I've attached a smattering of photos of the clubs, if you want all the photos let me know and I'll be happy to email to you.

DSC_0105.jpgDSC_0107.jpgDSC_0109.jpgDSC_0112.jpgDSC_0115.jpgDSC_0118.jpgDSC_0121.jpgDSC_0122.jpgDSC_0125.jpg

Thanks,

Dan

What shafts? L/L/L? Std or mid grips

DG S-300 Standard L/L/L as far as I'm aware, feels like a standard grip with 2 wraps.

Dan

Obligatory OJ post in a FS thread, who would have guessed.

YOU INTERESTED IN TRADES? MAYBE A ODYSSEY SRT 2 BALL???

Can you take a pic of the back of the blade and cross out the initials or something?

^Siri probably sucks.

screw you dude, stop being a dick. i'm actually interested in these.

Trade would be difficult as I'm trying to gather some cash to get my new X Hot Pro's

Can you take a pic of the back of the blade and cross out the initials or something?

^Siri probably sucks.

I masking taped over the initials, they are only on the PW, just grabbed 3 at random.

Dan

Attachments

• DSC_0127.jpg
    DSC_0127.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 0
  • DSC_0128.jpg
    DSC_0128.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 0
  • DSC_0129.jpg
    DSC_0129.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 0
  • DSC_0130.jpg
    DSC_0130.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 0
Enough banter in the FS thread. Show interest in what's for sale or DON'T post in here.

All this banter .... is there a price on these or did I miss it ?

tapp tapp tapp tappatalk

All this banter .... is there a price on these or did I miss it ?

tapp tapp tapp tappatalk

You are correct and that should have been addressed when this was approved.

Dan: please add a price to your original post to give potential buyers something to go off of and you can negotiate from there if necessary. Thanks.

Thanks cookie, the only price I'm basing this on, is there's a few sets available online for 199 that are in varying degrees of condition, but since we're all THP'ers, I am open to offers and negotiations. So let's call it a starting price of 190.

Dan

Back