Travis Mathew 2013 Preview

That looks fantastic. I love the TM line.

2013 line look great. Their mid-spring line hits their store tomorrow as well. Looking forward to seeing some of the other colours and styles.

I have wore the belt every day now. I will be buying more of this style. The leather is quite nice and it has a little "give" in it. SO if you need to tighten it up a bit, its not a problem.

Also, wore the polo shirt to work yesterday. It was so comfortable!! It fits perfect as well. If the QC has got better from previous years. This will be my GO TO line.

Very impressed so far.

Wow. That's a pretty strong statement! I have a TM shirt that I loved when I didn't have this giant gut. How's the fit for you?

Wow. That's a pretty strong statement! I have a TM shirt that I loved when I didn't have this giant gut. How's the fit for you?
its perfect man. and the fabric is great! I am telling you...I WAS not impressed with them a couple of years ago. The shirts were heavy and that made them feel baggy. you will love how it fits. No gunt problems!

I have wore the belt every day now. I will be buying more of this style. The leather is quite nice and it has a little "give" in it. SO if you need to tighten it up a bit, its not a problem.

Also, wore the polo shirt to work yesterday. It was so comfortable!! It fits perfect as well. If the QC has got better from previous years. This will be my GO TO line.

Very impressed so far.

Been thinking about getting a black Bruno(sp?) belt. Have the Icon and like it a lot, but not casual enough off the course.

Their fit is different IMO. It's not as tight fitting as Sligo, but not as baggy as the generic Nike lines (the dri-fit stuff). I normally wear a small in most brands, but had to go medium in Travis Mathew to get the proper fit in the shoulders. Then tappers a little in the rib area. It's a nice blend between a euro cut and straight fit.

Sadly, that's really important these days lol. Good deal man.

Been thinking about getting a black Bruno(sp?) belt. Have the Icon and like it a lot, but not casual enough off the course.

Their fit is different IMO. It's not as tight fitting as Sligo, but not as baggy as the generic Nike lines (the dri-fit stuff). I normally wear a small in most brands, but had to go medium in Travis Mathew to get the proper fit in the shoulders. Then tappers a little in the rib area. It's a nice blend between a euro cut and straight fit.
you will love the Bruno. I am going to get a black one as well. The fit is perfect!

I think you hit the fit spot on with the Euro/American blend. But...I would say they are a little more on the american side. I personally think its a perfect marriage of the two

you will love the Bruno. I am going to get a black one as well. The fit is perfect!

I think you hit the fit spot on with the Euro/American blend. But...I would say they are a little more on the american side. I personally think its a perfect marriage of the two

Thanks One-T, will be putting a order in once I get back to work probably.

Completely agree on the fit. Like a 70/30 split.

Thanks One-T, will be putting a order in once I get back to work probably.

Completely agree on the fit. Like a 70/30 split.
your welcome buddy!

they sent me a spring/summer catalog. I have already ordered so many things in my mind. There is a pair of shorts that are not listed on the site that i WILL have. They have an elastic waist band. so, if you order and grow at all. They will still fit. They look very classy. You would never know it had that type of waste band.

Just got this in an email. I love the look of this shirt.

ooo I like that

Just got this in an email. I love the look of this shirt.

The entire mid-spring lineup looks amazing. Love the green.

ooo I like that
me too!

But this will be one I will have!! I love how it continues to the back.

411404-101-2.jpg

411404-101-4.jpg

and that belt looks awesomely familiar

yeah buddy that sure is sharp.

Back