How worn is worn out?

How worn is worn out?

I've never seen one of those tools before.
So you can just resharpen your grooves?
Is that legal?

Where can I get one from?

I bought mine on amazon, only works for non conforming grooves though, it was like $25 called the x6 groove
Sharpener of something I forget

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

I would be replacing my wedges every 2 years

With wear I think it's all based on your comfort level and if they still perform for you, fresh grooves are never a bad thing, but don't fix it if it ain't broke!!!

I don't see anything wrong with them. I wouldn't swap those out.

Since the thought of it being "worn out" has crossed your mind, replace it. Your mind will now be focused on the grooves when a shot doesn't respond as you expect. Remember golf is 90% mental.

Look fine to me! But only you can know. I just changed mine and would reckon to get a couple of years out of them.

Haha love it.. I have just bought a new sand wedge taylormade ATV with KBS shaft to replace my SW that came with my irons back in 1987. Ive played the wedge for 14 years btw im 27yrs old.

Im still hitting a 25 yr old Titleist DTR sand wedge. It is my 100 yd and in club but is about to be replaced with Cleveland 588's.

If your wedges are deformed, the sharp x6 sharpener I was talking about was good enough to reform the grooves on my old Vokey, and Cleveland wedges,
Now I've been using It to tough up the old rac z that Oregon Jack so graciously gave me, that wedge is quality and I intend to use it for a long time! And the sharpener helps a lot

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

From that picture, you're good, but you said the flash hid discoloration well. I golf or practice almost every day in the summer (5-6 days a week) and change about every 2 seasons. That being said, I don't make enough $$$ to facilitate spending money on new wedges every year.

Back