Ohio - 2013 THP Invitational Sponsored By Cleveland Golf

Weather warming up a little up here. Low 50s today

Hitting the range with 18 holes afterwards!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Well now that i finally pulled the trigger on my 3-wood shaft, I will have it in play for the Invit.

So awesome to see guys getting prepped for this event!

Man did that feel good!!!! Mother nature saw fit to let me play 36 holes today..........knocked off a little rust 86 the first 18 79 the second. Just nice to get out and play again..................

Man did that feel good!!!! Mother nature saw fit to let me play 36 holes today..........knocked off a little rust 86 the first 18 79 the second. Just nice to get out and play again..................

That's some good shooting considering the rust!

Reading this thread makes me jealous that guys are already getting the prep in. Still waiting on about 3 more inches of snow to melt to even get my first round in for the year. Temps have been great but we have had so much snow over the last 4-5 weeks it just keeps piling and I live right in the heart of the lake effect area. Once it melts then I have to wait for the course to dry out a little...UGH THIS SUCKS!!! I need to move.

I shot a 82 today. Not bad with a new driver and new irons and no wedges lol. I did have a 60° wedge but it went from a pw to a lob. Needless to say i had a few shots that came up short or were too long.

Reading this thread makes me jealous that guys are already getting the prep in. Still waiting on about 3 more inches of snow to melt to even get my first round in for the year. Temps have been great but we have had so much snow over the last 4-5 weeks it just keeps piling and I live right in the heart of the lake effect area. Once it melts then I have to wait for the course to dry out a little...UGH THIS SUCKS!!! I need to move.

5-6 hours and you're in golfing weather buddy!! Get south and get dialed in for April!

Played 72 holes this weekend. Getting ready.

5-6 hours and you're in golfing weather buddy!! Get south and get dialed in for April!

Yep I think I need to make another weekend trip to Indy...

4-5 weeks before you think you can get out and the outing is only 7 away is no bueno

I shot a 82 today. Not bad with a new driver and new irons and no wedges lol. I did have a 60° wedge but it went from a pw to a lob. Needless to say i had a few shots that came up short or were too long.

Good work thats a good score with a new boom stick and no wedges.

Holy Crap! That is more than David Duval & Kevin Na combined! I got in 18 & thought I was winning the lotto!

First two nicely warm days. The last round got ugly though. You could see the tired swing.

booked the hotel finally. comfort inn for this guy and dcbradley.

booked the hotel finally. comfort inn for this guy and dcbradley.

I'm still secretly hoping for a team of Bradd and Brad, lol.

I can't wait for this to get here, I totally need a break!

In further news for my prep for this I just got permission for a five lesson package and to fill out the top half of my bag! So a new driver and fwd maybe hybo now I need to find away to pull off some wedges!

I can't wait for this to get here, I totally need a break!

In further news for my prep for this I just got permission for a five lesson package and to fill out the top half of my bag! So a new driver and fwd maybe hybo now I need to find away to pull off some wedges!

nice, game dialed in and new gear for the event, I like it!

Back