New Jersey - 2013 THP Invitational Series Sponsored By TaylorMade Golf

Trying to work out Friday. Will be awhile to know for sure.

I think I might have to look into staying thursday night as well. I'm taking the day off anyway and that would give me a nice drive instead of a rushed one.

This is the updated list for friday and sunday and course pick so far.

Friday afternoon: Twisted Dune 10 or 11 am

Confirmed

TheCrest4
JLukes
DarrenK
Kobey
NJRob

Maybe

Speedliner
Philly Golf Guy
Devrickus
Philly Golf Guy
Xarraan
Bigball
Fireitup

Sunday morning:

Kobey
Philly Golf Guy
Buckjob
Motoo344
Jwkde
Kenh
Fireitup
Bigball
CS
VA Vince
FrancisD

Last edited:
Thanks Kobey for getting this started and keeping up with it. I can be of more help but the next 2 weeks are very busy for me with work and just life in general. Sorry I cant be of more assistance but if you let me know I will try and help out where I can.

What will Dunes cost to play?

What will Dunes cost to play?

I think it was in the 70-80 dollar range, hopefully we can get enough people to qualify for a group discount or something. Basically for me, it makes sense because I know that I am leaving DC early Friday am to get there and I would rather save up some money and play a nice course. I looked up the course and the pictures that Buck posted and even at 80 it seems worth it to me. I have about a 500 budget for the whole trip and since my lodging costs are lower I can afford to play a course like this on Friday. Just my own rationale.

I think it was in the 70-80 dollar range, hopefully we can get enough people to qualify for a group discount or something. Basically for me, it makes sense because I know that I am leaving DC early Friday am to get there and I would rather save up some money and play a nice course. I looked up the course and the pictures that Buck posted and even at 80 it seems worth it to me. I have about a 500 budget for the whole trip and since my lodging costs are lower I can afford to play a course like this on Friday. Just my own rationale.

Cest - the price is worth it if it was 100 bucks to play. The course is just incredible. Played it last summer and it is one of my Top 5 courses I have ever played.

Those Friday "maybes" best turn to definites! I am going to be there and ya can't beat that!

Those Friday "maybes" best turn to definites! I am going to be there and ya can't beat that!

Cross me off the list for Friday.....hahah j/k. I am working on it.

Cest - the price is worth it if it was 100 bucks to play. The course is just incredible. Played it last summer and it is one of my Top 5 courses I have ever played.

Nice! With recommendations like this how can I not play this course! I am very excited, and I am going to just make sure I have the money to play it.

Yeah my budget is way less than that.. With Ellen coming I can't dedicate all the funds to just golf, that's why I was interested in that course that was $30

Nice! With recommendations like this how can I not play this course! I am very excited, and I am going to just make sure I have the money to play it.

Here are 2 pics I took last summer when I played it...

IMAG0348-1.jpg

IMAG0346-1.jpg

I've got your lodging covered, so you have no excuses.

Just sent my PayPal payment off to GolferGal! Cant wait!

Yeah my budget is way less than that.. With Ellen coming I can't dedicate all the funds to just golf, that's why I was interested in that course that was $30

Yeah man I understand, my fiance cant make the trip so I am flying solo on this one.

I've got your lodging covered, so you have no excuses.

Thanks man, I told you I can help out with the costs also I don't want you to have cover all of it. I really appreciate it though! I can bring refreshments and other essentials. Are you a cigar smoker?

Thanks man, I told you I can help out with the costs also I don't want you to have cover all of it. I really appreciate it though! I can bring refreshments and other essentials. Are you a cigar smoker?

I'd be paying for a room anyway, so it's no sweat. Just no Mexican food before bedtime. I've nevr been a cigar man, but I'll smoke one now and then.

I'd be paying for a room anyway, so it's no sweat. Just no Mexican food before bedtime. I've nevr been a cigar man, but I'll smoke one now and then.

Cool. It is much appreciated as we get closer we can discuss what other provisions I should bring.

No worries on the Mexican. Haha

This is the updated list for friday and sunday and course pick so far.

Friday afternoon: Twisted Dune 10 or 11 am

Confirmed

TheCrest4
JLukes
DarrenK
Kobey

Maybe

Jwkde
Speedliner
Philly Golf Guy
Devrickus
Philly Golf Guy
Xarraan
NJRob
Bigball
Fireitup

Sunday morning:

Kobey
Philly Golf Guy
Buckjob
Motoo344
Jwkde
Kenh
Fireitup
Bigball
CS
VA Vince

Not sure why I'm on the maybe for Friday at Dunes. I'm for sure! 11am would be better but I'm sure I could make it sooner. Called this morning before I went to the course and asked about 8 just to put a number out there. Said they could do it for $632 with a 10:36 tee time. Was going to book it until they pointed me to this.

For tee time modifications or cancellations please call the Pro Shop at 609-653-8019 no later than 48 hours prior to the scheduled start time. Should a group short-show or no-show for the reserved tee time, the Club reserves the right to charge your credit card full green fees for the missing player(s). If you have a scheduling problem, please call the Pro Shop to report any potential difficulties at your earliest opportunity

I may be able to make a Friday afternoon round, but it probably has to be in the afternoon, not morning. If the majority want to play late morning, don't change anything on my account. I will attempt to negotiate a Sunday morning round with my better half. But its my birthday that day so it could be dicey. Will update the thread soon with the verdict.

On another note, with the warmer weather moving in, I cannot wait to go hit Blue Heron Pines up.

Not sure why I'm on the maybe for Friday at Dunes. I'm for sure! 11am would be better but I'm sure I could make it sooner. Called this morning before I went to the course and asked about 8 just to put a number out there. Said they could do it for $632 with a 10:36 tee time. Was going to book it until they pointed me to this.

For tee time modifications or cancellations please call the Pro Shop at 609-653-8019 no later than 48 hours prior to the scheduled start time. Should a group short-show or no-show for the reserved tee time, the Club reserves the right to charge your credit card full green fees for the missing player(s). If you have a scheduling problem, please call the Pro Shop to report any potential difficulties at your earliest opportunity

I fixed it. Had a heck of a time trying to do columns and finally gave up after cutting and pasting all over the place. I wonder if we told them the number of people and explained that everyone was coming from out of town they'd be more lenient with someone missing the tee time?

Crest, your $500 will be blown Saturday night. Carbombs for You Buck and I will be costly...

I fixed it. Had a heck of a time trying to do columns and finally gave up after cutting and pasting all over the place. I wonder if we told them the number of people and explained that everyone was coming from out of town they'd be more lenient with someone missing the tee time?

No worries, was just messing with ya. When we get a set number and time I'll find out.

Crest, your $500 will be blown Saturday night. Carbombs for You Buck and I will be costly...

Mmmm, car bombs Nothing like curdled booze in your stomach.

Back