Missouri - 2013 THP Invitational Series Sponsored By Lamkin

Tees are not really an issue at Ledgestone. On some holes the back tees actually make the hole easier. Ledgestone is about hitting to the right spots, really how golf should be, you will hit every club in your bag

Since these are open to players of all abilities are we going to try to match our egos and play from the gold tees (tips) or will we move up to the blues or even the whites? And with the 2 man team format do we score both balls on each hole or just best ball of the 2?

And if you go to Legestones website you can take a hole by hole virtual tour of the course with descriptions and images of each hole....looks like a sweet track to me...some straightforward holes and some that you really have to think about and be accurate on. I can't freakin wait!!

Guys this is my friend that just joined the Albatross club, his main nickname I can not say in an open forum lol, but you can call him hitch. Last year in our member guest he developed a hitch, at the top of his backswing you could drink 2 beers and eat a burger waiting for him to unhitch. Ask him about the 330 yard drive he hit on hole 6, the only problem is it went straight right, and when I say right, if you would have been standing on the right side of the tee box you would have lost your head.
All kidding aside, allen is one of my best friends. Just be warned he is a smart azz :p

Wayne at Applebee's will take care of us. Now this shanep guy you better keep your women away from him!!!
Just kidding those two guys are two of my best friends. You better pair shanep up with a mute at Ledgestone.

They dont throw rolls anymore, someone sued them because they got hit by a roll, what is the world coming to!!!

Nah, that's an old urban myth. They definitely still throw the rolls. I was just there not too long ago.

Whipper Snappers is the all you can eat crab and lobster buffet. You guys have been busy today. I just noticed that you've got things booked at the Applebees. Well for those interested in Friday night dining or if anyone is going to be there Sunday eve, these are two options.

Lambert's about 40 minutes north of Branson, but you shouldn't drive by it without stopping in most people's opinion. It is a true MO/Ozark staple and a tourist stop in its own right.

Whipper Snappers and it's 7 miles from the course on the north west side of Branson.

I never saw a response to the other question. How many slots are there or is it come one, come all as long as you are an albatross member? I saw the reservation is somewhere around 35-45 so I guess there's that clue.

Nah, that's an old urban myth. They definitely still throw the rolls. I was just there not too long ago.

Whipper Snappers is the all you can eat crab and lobster buffet. You guys have been busy today. I just noticed that you've got things booked at the Applebees. Well for those interested in Friday night dining or if anyone is going to be there Sunday eve, these are two options.

Lambert's about 40 minutes north of Branson, but you shouldn't drive by it without stopping in most people's opinion. It is a true MO/Ozark staple and a tourist stop in its own right.

Whipper Snappers and it's 7 miles from the course on the north west side of Branson.

I never saw a response to the other question. How many slots are there or is it come one, come all as long as you are an albatross member? I saw the reservation is somewhere around 35-45 so I guess there's that clue.

32 spots as of now

TapaTalk from the iPhone

There used to be a fantastic sea food/steak type place in Branson, not sure but I think it was "Landry's" or something like that. Great food, pricey, but very nice.

There used to be a fantastic sea food/steak type place in Branson, not sure but I think it was "Landry's" or something like that. Great food, pricey, but very nice.

I think Landry's is a chain if I'm not mistaken. They might also own Joe's Crab Shack and others.

I think Landry's is a chain if I'm not mistaken. They might also own Joe's Crab Shack and others.

You are correct. I never knew that, just really enjoyed the place, but googled it just now and found out they were a chain like you said, lol. I know they are a bit pricey for me, but I'm kind of missing the place now that I thought of it.

Since these are open to players of all abilities are we going to try to match our egos and play from the gold tees (tips) or will we move up to the blues or even the whites? And with the 2 man team format do we score both balls on each hole or just best ball of the 2?

And if you go to Legestones website you can take a hole by hole virtual tour of the course with descriptions and images of each hole....looks like a sweet track to me...some straightforward holes and some that you really have to think about and be accurate on. I can't freakin wait!!

Not sure it'll matter which tee, bunch of those holes remind me of my home course.
Just like playing down a hallway lol.
Warm up the 3 wood or 3 iron and let'r go

Not sure it'll matter which tee, bunch of those holes remind me of my home course.
Just like playing down a hallway lol.
Warm up the 3 wood or 3 iron and let'r go

I know, right?! It's Cordova all over! Will be interesting. I am 100% sure the greens are nicer than here!

I'm sure the greens will be great, along with the whole tournament. It might be a good thing I'm not long off the tee on this course. Depending on if I ride with anybody to Branson I will probably try to eat at Lamberts either on the way down or home. My father in law talks about the seafood buffet, he told me he ate 9 lobsters, and the next time his goal is ten.

I'm sure the greens will be great, along with the whole tournament. It might be a good thing I'm not long off the tee on this course. Depending on if I ride with anybody to Branson I will probably try to eat at Lamberts either on the way down or home. My father in law talks about the seafood buffet, he told me he ate 9 lobsters, and the next time his goal is ten.

I love Lamberts. The honey butter on those rolls is amazing and I'm always impressed at how quickly they get you in and fed with 4 buss's outside, lol. Ton's of great food, except the hominy and grits, haha.

I love Lamberts. The honey butter on those rolls is amazing and I'm always impressed at how quickly they get you in and fed with 4 buss's outside, lol. Ton's of great food, except the hominy and grits, haha.

When I first went there I thought the food was expensive, til I realized that year they bring you as many as you want.

We were in college when we went, we had roll fights.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

When I first went there I thought the food was expensive, til I realized that year they bring you as many as you want.

We were in college when we went, we had roll fights.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

Roll fights, Lol. I don't do places like this justice, hell I struggle getting through the first serving.

Getting back to the thread at large, I love Branson and am extremely excited to see all my old THP buddies along with meeting a few new one's!

Roll fights, Lol. I don't do places like this justice, hell I struggle getting through the first serving.

Getting back to the thread at large, I love Branson and am extremely excited to see all my old THP buddies along with meeting a few new one's!

Looking forward to meeting you as well, Due.

Fellas, I am sure I will have a LOT to say after Dallas this weekend and about how awesome these Invitationals are going to be.

And I'm in!

Now I just gotta take that Friday and Monday off, and find someone to work that Saturday.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

I noticed on the twelve oaks website that if your in a party that books seven or more rooms there is another discount. I thought I would bring it up for people who are going to go, and haven't decided on what to do.

Figured this thread could use a fun bump!

pg01.jpg

pg05.jpg

pg02.jpg

Nice bumpage, TexasHacker.

Our co-organizer Hacker and I talked about Branson quite a bit this weekend on the way to Texas and while there and were both really excited for this event. I can also tell you that JB is really excited for this event as well. I am beyond thrilled to see the early sign ups for this one and all the names and faces that have committed to come in from all over to take part in this.

Wow TH, great pictures. I love seeing all the slope, ponds, trees... Branson at it's best. Can't wait!

As of 2 weeks ago they were not throwing rolls, the server told me it was because of a law suit?
Either way Lamberts is a great place to eat, just do not show up at happy hour or the line will be over and hour

Landrys is on 76 it is a chain and it is good and yes it is a little pricey. Joes crab shack is at the Landing. I love Joes but getting in there at 7 with a big group would have been next to impossible.

For those that like a some night life fun, Ernie Biggs is on the landing and it is always a great time

Weather permitting I am going to play at ledgestone Sunday. I will get a bunch of pictures for those interested in seeing more of the course.

Weather permitting I am going to play at ledgestone Sunday. I will get a bunch of pictures for those interested in seeing more of the course.

Please do. I know me and Jeff are planning on going down before the invitational, but pics would be awesome

Back