The Americans (Spoilers)

I liked this show, but I didn't have a problem with last episode either. Keri Russell is cute, but I can't get past that bump in her lip. There's another show on TV where two actresses have a knot on theirlip like that. At first I thought it was a small bit left from a fever blister or something, but I don't think so. I don't know why here name sounds so familiar to me. I looked her up on IMdB and she isn't in anything that I would have watched except for MI3. You knew what was going to happen at the end. That was inevitable. Looking forward to this being in the DVR list for a while. Back to Back FX night Justified to The Americans.

I was watching honey I blew up the kid the other night and forgot Keri was in it, she really hasn't aged all that well, time has been good to her:
6a00e54ee7b64288330177435d4579970d-800wi

I loved it when she beat the face of her new handler. Classic.

I'm still watching. I've enjoyed it so far. It's not a ton of action or suspense but they're still building the plot and characters.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

I have to catch up. Because of work, I've missed the last 2 episodes, not including tonight's.

Jeff you'll like last week I think. This week was a little slower. That's all I'll say. No spoilers.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

I haven't been ridiculously engaged in this show, but I have definitely seen every episode. The story line is solid, I'm just not falling all over it for some reason.

I loved last weeks episode and am looking forward to tonight. This is one of my two favorite new shows.

I haven't been ridiculously engaged in this show, but I have definitely seen every episode. The story line is solid, I'm just not falling all over it for some reason.

That's exactly where I've been. I watched it tonight, but I usually let the DVR catch it and watch it when I have nothing else going on. Not like I can't wait for Wednesday night to get here and watch it. Now Justified is another story. I watch it and then will catch it again on the DVR!! LOL

That's exactly where I've been. I watched it tonight, but I usually let the DVR catch it and watch it when I have nothing else going on. Not like I can't wait for Wednesday night to get here and watch it. Now Justified is another story. I watch it and then will catch it again on the DVR!! LOL

Yes, I see the Americans solely because it's on FX and I let that thing run nightly. Love that network.

For this show, I could easily DVR and catch it a couple days later.. Some shows I simply can't wait.

I really don't like this show anymore. It's just gotten boring to me.

Yes, I see the Americans solely because it's on FX and I let that thing run nightly. Love that network.

For this show, I could easily DVR and catch it a couple days later.. Some shows I simply can't wait.

I'm with you on FX, great network. They have really been bringing it for some time.

Anyone else interested in watching the season premier tonight? I love the show.

This is on my Netflix queue to get started on at some point.

Had my DVR set to record it. It showed it was set, but it didn't record it! It shows it'll record episode 2 next Wed. I programmed it to record episode 1 at 11 next week too. Hopefully it works.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

We watched religiously last season. It's such a love hate show. I like following the story but as an American (and history major) I want to see them fail in their mission. Can't wait to get home and see the first episode. DVR set

I need to queue up the latest episodes on Netflix I'm behind quite a bit!

We watched religiously last season. It's such a love hate show. I like following the story but as an American (and history major) I want to see them fail in their mission. Can't wait to get home and see the first episode. DVR set
That's the unique thing for me. It's from a different perspective and I actually feel for them and their conflict. This season already got off to a great start.

I need to queue up the latest episodes on Netflix I'm behind quite a bit!
Darn it, just realized they aren't available, hopefully they remedy that before I'm done with SOA!!!
But it looks like Amazon has it, thank goodness!

That is the irony of this show for a lot of people isn't it? I grew up as a kid doing drills where you crawled under your desk, head between your knees and arms over your head thing and that was still going on in the 70s. Kill a commie for mommy was a mantra that every schoolboy shouted with pride. When this show started, I had mixed emotions on whether or not I wanted to watch it, but I did and I have loved every bit of it. Admittedly it was quite a bit different than my initial impression from the previews. Now comes the irony: I find myself rooting for them, LOL. How's THAT suit ya.

Okay, now THAT is weird. Last night I woke up in the middle of the night so I thought I'd watch it and hopefully doze off. Nothing on the DVR, but it was set to record the series. I get home from work tonight at 7pm and there it is and it said that it recorded at 9pm last night!! For some reason it wasn't showing up last night. It was good. This season should be pretty good.

Back