THP (Unofficial) Yahoo! Fantasy Hockey

yeah, i'm hoping Emery gets a start and does well
and i picked up 'ders so hopefully he could add some positives as well....we shall see.

Damn you were right, your comeback has begun. I told you those goalie points were up for grabs. We have a nice match up going into the weekend should come down to the wire.

Damn you were right, your comeback has begun. I told you those goalie points were up for grabs. We have a nice match up going into the weekend should come down to the wire.

chip, chip, chipping away!

I finally took the lead, up 6-4 now!!!

I've got a nice lead but all the catagories are close. I need Stammers Hammer to go limp on Saturday.

...and it was carved into stone as once predicted by the great prophets, that the day would soon come, when tnolan would face off against Canadan in the ultimate test of fantasy hockey skill and mostly luck.

Updated Standings:
RankTeamW-L-TPctPtsLast WeekWaiverMoves
1.Philly#1mrktBRYZtop555-30-11.6301216-5-1627
2.Dick Van Riemsdyk52-37-7.5781113-8-1721
3.Cake Eaters49-35-12.5731105-7-038
4.Crosby Likes Semin47-39-10.5421048-3-11210
5.IceyShanksThePuck46-39-11.5361037-4-11116
6.Puttin on the Foil47-43-6.5211007-5-048
7.Ice Capades44-40-12.5211005-6-125
8.Luv Stammers Hammer44-41-11.516994-5-31-
9.Pucking Loosers36-46-14.448865-4-3816
10.My Team Sucks37-53-6.417804-7-11012
11.I Heart Hawkey30-55-11.370718-3-195
12.Chutting Is a Crime.31-60-5.349673-8-154

legend has it that the mighty Canadan was once a formidable opponent in the realm of fantasy hockey, but has now fallen far from the ranks and has cowardly surrendered this shield to the likes of Philly#1mrktBRYZtop5, Dick Van Riemsdyk, Cake Eaters, and Crosby Likes Semin. a new order has taken the throne and i'll be damned if i let the past be repeated! oh fear ye not, loyal top 4, thee once mighty Canadan will be slain. he is of no imposing threat to our powerful reign at the top!

Hmmmm tnolan no mention of your 7-4 defeat at the hands of Putting on the Foil after you promised a comeback? Might I also mention that I am resting comfortable in the middle of the pack poised to strike!

Good match up man came down to Sundays game. I really thought Ovie was going to get an empty netter hahah

Hmmmm tnolan no mention of your 7-4 defeat at the hands of Putting on the Foil after you promised a comeback? Might I also mention that I am resting comfortable in the middle of the pack poised to strike!

hey, i was down 10-0...and closed the gap to 7-5. not a true comeback...

Good match up man came down to Sundays game. I really thought Ovie was going to get an empty netter hahah

which was neat cuz it was Sabres vs. Caps, me vs. you.

good game minus our swiss cheese sleeping defense.
i woulda needed like 3 or 4 ENG's from Ovie!

hey, i was down 10-0...and closed the gap to 7-5. not a true comeback...

which was neat cuz it was Sabres vs. Caps, me vs. you.

good game minus our swiss cheese sleeping defense.
i woulda needed like 3 or 4 ENG's from Ovie!

Very good points! It was a lot closer than I thought it was going to be, from the way the week started. You fought back nicely. This is one of the more competitive leagues I have played in. Should make for a fun run down the stretch.

At the end of the game I was yelling at Ovie not to score the empty netter hahaha My fiance was very confused and it took me 5 minutes to explain. She just shakes her head and laughs.

crap, havent done my lineup in a week...#whoops

crap, havent done my lineup in a week...#whoops

Hahah Yeah that happens, like to me in THP Fantasy Golf oops. I usually set it about 2 weeks out and then change for injuries or other circumstances.

legend has it that the mighty Canadan was once a formidable opponent in the realm of fantasy hockey, but has now fallen far from the ranks and has cowardly surrendered this shield to the likes of Philly#1mrktBRYZtop5, Dick Van Riemsdyk, Cake Eaters, and Crosby Likes Semin. a new order has taken the throne and i'll be damned if i let the past be repeated! oh fear ye not, loyal top 4, thee once mighty Canadan will be slain. he is of no imposing threat to our powerful reign at the top!

I've never been all that good at yearly fantasy hockey buddy, haha! In fact, I've only done it a couple times.

Most of what I do is keeper based, where your roster carries over. I'm actually doing quite well in those leagues this year, sitting at 3/30 and 2/30 in them.

You guys may continue to lay waste to me in this one. I should probably be more diligent about setting my lineup haha

I know it's early, but I have to brag on my 11-0 lead!!!

beating up on War used to carry more clout....now it's just expected.
but he hasn't been in this thread for awhile, so let's make fun of him behind his back.
War Eagle stinks!

I've never been all that good at yearly fantasy hockey buddy, haha! In fact, I've only done it a couple times.

Most of what I do is keeper based, where your roster carries over. I'm actually doing quite well in those leagues this year, sitting at 3/30 and 2/30 in them.

You guys may continue to lay waste to me in this one. I should probably be more diligent about setting my lineup haha

oh yeah, that old chestnut.....

you're going down!

beating up on War used to carry more clout....now it's just expected.
but he hasn't been in this thread for awhile, so let's make fun of him behind his back.
War Eagle stinks!

I also check his last activity on Yahoo and it was the Middle of Feb. He is actually not doing that bad for not checking or changing his lineup in almost a month.

I also check his last activity on Yahoo and it was the Middle of Feb. He is actually not doing that bad for not checking or changing his lineup in almost a month.

Quitter!

Haha yeah pretty much, I know that some people loose interest pretty fast. It happens to me in Fantasy Baseball every year so much so that I didnt even play with my buddies this season. They made a small buy in and I said no thanks. Oh well it happens, I will stick to Hockey,Golf, Basketball and Football.

Haha yeah pretty much, I know that some people loose interest pretty fast. It happens to me in Fantasy Baseball every year so much so that I didnt even play with my buddies this season. They made a small buy in and I said no thanks. Oh well it happens, I will stick to Hockey,Golf, Basketball and Football.

used to do that with NASCAR Pick 'em on ESPN. it's tough when you're not fully vested or no money/prizes on the line.

used to do that with NASCAR Pick 'em on ESPN. it's tough when you're not fully vested or no money/prizes on the line.

Exactly. Its like that Streak for the Cash game. My buddies and I did it for a while then people stopped caring.

I for one am really enjoying this Hockey league, it is definitely one of the most competitive I have been a part of.

Exactly. Its like that Streak for the Cash game. My buddies and I did it for a while then people stopped caring.

I for one am really enjoying this Hockey league, it is definitely one of the most competitive I have been a part of.

oh jeez...i've played SFTC since it's inception. used to pick religiously...now, not so much...

shoot, i had my arm twisted into playing in this league - it's fun. i can't see myself not playing fantasy hockey moving forward. good times.

Back