Flavor of Licorice?

I love black licorice and anise flavored liquors.

I love black licorice and anise flavored liquors.

Ten four...

Spoiler
ouzo_hm.jpg

Spoiler
jagermeister.jpg

I have some bad memories with Jagermeister.

Doesn't everyone.

I think so, I can give you a huge list of the good times I have had with Wild Turkey, but I cant think of one with Jager.

I like it, but haven't had it very often.

We have it a lot - it's a tradition on holidays. I like it in salad and cooked too.

64566.jpg

YUM...Sambuca

We have it a lot - it's a tradition on holidays. I like it in salad and cooked too.

My wife makes Springerle cookies for Christmas. I think fennel is used to make them or it may be anise oil, not sure. I have never tried it in salad, I think I'll pick some up and give it a shot.

I have never tried it in salad, I think I'll pick some up and give it a shot.

It goes really well with arugula, blood oranges and a citrus vinegrette. It's early for the blood oranges so you can substitute grapefruit.

I think so, I can give you a huge list of the good times I have had with Wild Turkey, but I cant think of one with Jager.

Gas, Wild Turkey Is Great Jager YUCCCK, my drink of choice Old Grand Dad, that will put some hair on your chest.

I don't know Gasman this looks like a good time and I am pretty sure this is you...

Spoiler
_mg_3883.jpg

Gas, Wild Turkey Is Great Jager YUCCCK, my drink of choice Old Grand Dad, that will put some hair on your chest.

I might have a change of heart after last night. I feel like I got hit by a dump truck.

I have some bad memories with Jagermeister.

Never drink that stuff with a little old German guy.... they keep refilling your glass until you pass out or die...I passed out, but the next day it felt like I died.

Back