Golf Channel AM Tour and THP

Very cool. Congrats!

What's The handicap range for that one? How many did u win by?

The Hogan flight is 8-11.9. With it being my first year I wasn't sure where to flight myself, I believe after an event or two they will make flight adjustments if necessary as to stop any sand baggers.

Tappin like its my job

The Hogan flight is 8-11.9. With it being my first year I wasn't sure where to flight myself, I believe after an event or two they will make flight adjustments if necessary as to stop any sand baggers.

Tappin like its my job

That's cool, I've been contemplating doing the golfweek one, thanks for the info

Tappin like its my job

That's cool with all the flighting dude. Sounds like the event was awesome.

Both tours are pretty cool. It's fun playing in that competitive environment, kinda give you a measuring stick to see how you stack up in that situation, plus you meet new people that are usually local to your area that you can golf with.

Tappin like its my job

There is a 3rd tour in Cincinnati called the Ohio Valley Golf Association. Its a non-profit that partners with area charities. Looks to be a bit more laid back that the GC or GW.

There is a 3rd tour in Cincinnati called the Ohio Valley Golf Association. Its a non-profit that partners with area charities. Looks to be a bit more laid back that the GC or GW.

Yeah, the OVGA is a little more laid back, but still a well run/enjoyable set of events.

Tappin like its my job

Yeah, the OVGA is a little more laid back, but still a well run/enjoyable set of events.

Tappin like its my job

I may have to join it this year. Nice job on the win, and keep us updated as your season continues.

That's cool, I've been contemplating doing the golfweek one, thanks for the info

Love to see ya on the Golfweek tour mike! It's a great time!

grats buddy! I think THP should get you a matching shirt for that hat to fully represent. You guys have me itching to join one of these tours... decisions decisions.

grats buddy! I think THP should get you a matching shirt for that hat to fully represent. You guys have me itching to join one of these tours... decisions decisions.

Do it!! You won't regret it, I promise if nothing else you will have a good time and make new friends!

Tappin like its my job

That is so cool. Glad to see a THP golfer are making a splash in tournaments. Great job golfingmedic.

You're the only person I know who's played both, any thoughts on which?

Congrats and way to represent!

You're the only person I know who's played both, any thoughts on which?

Honestly, I like each of them. I was drawn to the GC tour a little more because the GW tour (at least in our area) has a triple bogey max in all flights besides the championship flight. This is done to speed up play. I personally like playing the hole all the way out, regardless of the score, at least this way (in my opinion) you're never out of a tournament because anyone can have that "blow up' hole. In our area, the tour directors also play, which some can argue takes away from the tournament because, since they are playing, they can also win their flight. On the GC tour you are announced when you tee off on the first tee, this is not done on the GW tour. On the GW tour, the events are substantually cheaper, along with the fee to join the tour. So again, I really do enjoy playing both tours, and intend to play both this year hoping to qualify for Nationals on both tours! GC tour will be playing at LaQuinta playing PGA West this year, while on the GW tour they have theirs in Hilton Head.

DUDE!! Congrats, that is awesome! Hell of a way to start out on the GC AM Tour.

Congrats man that's awesome!

That's Awesome and what a great trophy. Way to go !

Back