Accordnc

Reaction score
Handicap
So I have recently switched to putting right handed and think I have a much better stroke that way. I bought a Taylormade Rossa spider putter for 40 bucks and was wondering what a good putter for a beginner is in a fairly cheap reasonable price putter. Any advice would be great thanks

Putters are so personal. I think many people here will recommend a Seemore, but in all honesty go putt with as many as you can and decide which works best.

Seemore or a Odyssey Versa i think would help if you're a beginner i think they both help with proper alignment and positioning.

In my opinion, one of the best values in golf is a Classic putter by Cleveland. There were just some posted in the "Deal of the Day" thread for 49.99, and the brand new ones are 80-ish (can be had cheaper online). I got one of these last year, and honestly, for the price, I don't think there is a better putter out there. As close as you'll come to the feeling of an "elite putter" without spending a lot of cash.

Standard answer: Metal X DART

In my opinion, one of the best values in golf is a Classic putter by Cleveland. There were just some posted in the "Deal of the Day" thread for 49.99, and the brand new ones are 80-ish (can be had cheaper online). I got one of these last year, and honestly, for the price, I don't think there is a better putter out there. As close as you'll come to the feeling of an "elite putter" without spending a lot of cash.
+1. There several different styles to choose from. I swapped out the grip immediately based on feedback here, and I had been itching to try a jumbo grip.

Putters are very personal and very subjective. If you know your stroke type, look for a putter that is right for your stroke (straight-slight arc-strong arc) and find the one that fits your eye.

Seemore, Seemore, Seemore and did I mention Seemore.

For putting there isn't anything better!!!

Putters are very personal and very subjective. If you know your stroke type, look for a putter that is right for your stroke (straight-slight arc-strong arc) and find the one that fits your eye.

+1! Make sure to try putters from PING during your search. PING is a great company and you can find some of their putters at a very reasonable price.

Seemore, Seemore, Seemore and did I mention Seemore.

For putting there isn't anything better!!!

This is my long list as well. There is truly nothing better and if the putter isnt enough hen he customer service is the best in any industry.

So I have recently switched to putting right handed and think I have a much better stroke that way. I bought a Taylormade Rossa spider putter for 40 bucks and was wondering what a good putter for a beginner is in a fairly cheap reasonable price putter. Any advice would be great thanks

Happy to help - contact us or go see our SPi instructor Mike Hicks in Mebane, NC - start the process there before you do anything. #bestmoneyspenthandsdown - [email protected]

Ok guys I bought the ping putter cradle to try and help. And I will go see Mr Hicks definitely. Thanks guys for all the help and keep up the suggestions. Again thanks

HG summed it up well. Once you determine the type of stroke, that narrows the field and makes finding the right one easier.

Ok guys I bought the ping putter cradle to try and help. And I will go see Mr Hicks definitely. Thanks guys for all the help and keep up the suggestions. Again thanks

Sounds great. Here is his contact information

Mike Hicks - Silver Certified
Mill Creek Golf Club
1700 St Andrews Dr
Mebane, *NC 27302
Tel.: 336-264-6119
WWW: http://www.golfmillcreek.com/
E-mail: [email protected]

Back