What are you watching? (No Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wipeout from last night. Good episode so far.

Bottle Shock with Alan Rickman and Bill Pullman. I gotta leave in a few for my son's HS football game, so I'm DVR'ing it.

Brad Lidge about to blow another one.

Junior PGA Championship Highlights.

The Oregon / Boise St. football game. Go Ducks!

This is Sparta Remix one more Time on Youtube.......HAHAHAHAHA!

The Oregon / Boise St. football game. Go Ducks!

Man I hate that ugly blue turf. It's horrific enough on its own, but add solid blue uniforms (helmet AND jersey AND pants) and it's flat out hard to watch.

And the Ducks are in contention AGAIN this year for ugliest uniforms in Division I with the white helmets, white pants, and white jersey with green feathers (?) on the shoulders. It's not even a good white. It's sort of a"dirty" matte white.

Man I hate that ugly blue turf. It's horrific enough on its own, but add solid blue uniforms (helmet AND jersey AND pants) and it's flat out hard to watch.

Yeah, Boise State must've gotten a great deal on turf! It's sooo ugly!

And the Ducks are in contention AGAIN this year for ugliest uniforms in Division I with the white helmets, white pants, and white jersey with green feathers (?) on the shoulders. It's not even a good white. It's sort of a"dirty" matte white.

Again? I liked Oregon's dark green uniforms and the helmets they've been wearing the past few years. I didn't like their yellow ones though. The white didn't look bad to me, but those feathers do look dumb.

Here are a few of this year's:

ducks.jpg

(For those who didn't watch the game, tonight's uniform was the middle, but with white pants.)

And some more (from past seasons I believe). . . ugghhh
Oregon%20Unis.jpg

And mind you, this is how they look when they are all primped and perfectly lit. They look worse on the field:

Oducks.jpg

UofOregon_a_clemens_i.jpg

pc216553r.jpg

ncf_g_stewart_400.jpg

bellotti_240sm.jpg

Switching between the Deutsche Bank tourney and the Oregon State/PSU football game. Go Beavs!

CSI: NY via OnDemand.

LSU vs. U-Dub.

I'm watching th end of the LPGA Canadian Open. I really like Suzann Pettersen.

Iron Chef on Food Network. It would be cool to be Bobby Flay for a day.

"Defying Gravity"

I still don't know what it is supposed to be about, but I'm really enjoying it. I hope it's not another TV show that gets canceled because it's too smart or not available in lardy bite-sized portions.

How come Ron Livingston doesn't get more gigs? Dude is a quality actor.

"Defying Gravity"

I still don't know what it is supposed to be about, but I'm really enjoying it. I hope it's not another TV show that gets canceled because it's too smart or not available in lardy bite-sized portions.

How come Ron Livingston doesn't get more gigs? Dude is a quality actor.

Totally agree Harry, I really like that show. If anyone has missed it you can catch it on Hulu

Good lord. Roadhouse is on SpikeTV and I'm actually considering watching it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back