Explaining My Absence

I'm always amazed at the fortitude of so many in the face of potentially overwhelming circumstances. It reminds me just how fragile our world (big W and small w) really is. My best to you, Yorkem and also my gratitude for the support people here give each other. Just amazing.

Yorkum, I wish your father continued improvement and a full recovery. You did all that was needed by contacting JB&GG. Your family and other responsibilities come before anything this forum does. You have earned the continued support out the THP community.

Take care.

Yorkem has a very close relationship with his father. Tighter than most. He was completely devastated when this first happened. I am so happy that Mr. Yorkem seems to be doing better. I have known Hank for decades and he is such a nice guy. Now he just needs to treat himself better!!

Hey Yorkem,

This kind of stuff is never easy. You & your family are in my prayers, along with wishes for a speedy recovery.

Wow, that's a lot to go through Yorkem, and I'm glad things are looking up. Hang in there man, thoughts are with you and your family.

We had a bit of a scare with my mum after her first knee replacement op - she developed a blood clot and it was close for a day or two - so I know how that waiting period during treatment can be pure hell, and I wouldn't wish it on anyone. I just know this will bring your family even closer and hopefully you guys have a bright future.

Back