Cobra AMP CELL Driver & AMP CELL Pro Driver Preview

Welp...I went to Dicks to look at the R11S for $200 and came home joining the BLUE nation.

f1defee8-6517-4d26-a30c-731956cda6c1.jpg

Hit it for an hour in the bay and settled on the Fuel Stiff Shaft and 8.5*. Spin averaged about 3400 and still was launching at about 14*. Ball speed was right at 150 mph, Carry was 250 and a slight draw. So as you can tell I can't wait to get this girl out and see what she can do!!!

Welp...I went to Dicks to look at the R11S for $200 and came home joining the BLUE nation.

Hit it for an hour in the bay and settled on the Fuel Stiff Shaft and 8.5*. Spin averaged about 3400 and still was launching at about 14*. Ball speed was right at 150 mph, Carry was 250 and a slight draw. So as you can tell I can't wait to get this girl out and see what she can do!!!
She's a blue beauty, welcome!!! That's a sweet driver choice right there.

Nice dude!! Gorgeous pick up!

What Dicks did you go to, I was at the Town Center one on Monday and they only had a senior flex like 12* left HAHAHA. Not that I was interested but the price caught my eye. Congrats on the Cobra!

What Dicks did you go to, I was at the Town Center one on Monday and they only had a senior flex like 12* left HAHAHA. Not that I was interested but the price caught my eye. Congrats on the Cobra!

I was at Town Center yesterday haha. I hit the Silver one in the bay forever and then the guy had a ton in the back. Should have texted you and met you up there!!!

Guess I joined the blue crew today. Can't wait to get on the course.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Everything I've read says this is a hot driver. I can't wait to hit it.

image_zps65d42c6c.jpg
[/IMG]
just got to unwrap my red cobra amp cell.awsome looking driver,now just have to wait for the 2/3 hybrid

Congrats on the new snakes Gator Erky and Hudson! I know you're going to love our Cobras!

image_zps65d42c6c.jpg
[/IMG]
just got to unwrap my red cobra amp cell.awsome looking driver,now just have to wait for the 2/3 hybrid
Those look truly incredible!!!

oh baby! the Barbados Red is MONEY! big guy and little guy look to do some damage in your bag hudson.
great acquisition! let us know how they treat you...

image_zps65d42c6c.jpg
[/IMG]

Dude! Sick looking bombers right there!

Reminds me of a Ferrari. Gorgeous.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

Reminds me of a Ferrari. Gorgeous.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD
I never thought about that, but it does have a Ferarri or Lamborghini look!!!

Not going to lie......the red looks amazing.

I did forge to mention something a while back from my fitting with Jim from Cobra, he was swapping out pro and amp cell shafts into each head and I asked him about the adapters, he said the technology for the adapter is in the head so it all depends on what head you are putting the shaft into, it'll work, but the settings may not be what shows based on the head it's in. I was a bit confused, but knew if you order the right tip and put it in the right head no worries on making it work with the wrong adapter!

I did forge to mention something a while back from my fitting with Jim from Cobra, he was swapping out pro and amp cell shafts into each head and I asked him about the adapters, he said the technology for the adapter is in the head so it all depends on what head you are putting the shaft into, it'll work, but the settings may not be what shows based on the head it's in. I was a bit confused, but knew if you order the right tip and put it in the right head no worries on making it work with the wrong adapter!

Interesting. I follow you.

I went in to hit some irons today and they had an Amp Cell Driver sitting in the launch monitor, so I picked it up and hit a few shots with it. Absolutely loved it.

Long story short, I ended up walking out with a blue Amp Cell Driver....

I went in to hit some irons today and they had an Amp Cell Driver sitting in the launch monitor, so I picked it up and hit a few shots with it. Absolutely loved it.

another member of the #bluecrew!

I think the one thing that I was surprised about the most is how much of a difference the choice of color makes. I know it doesn't change the physical characteristics of the club, but I was holding the red and blue together trying to decide on them, and the blue makes the head look more compact than the red. The red especially makes the face look deeper. I thought at first I was holding a Pro model in the blue, because it did look physically smaller at address, but after some verification, they were the exact same club, set to the exact same specs, just different colors.

It's interesting the way color influences your perception, even though it's just an optical illusion.

Just hit a bucket before my lesson. Cranked it up to 10.5 loft. There's a fence in the back of the range a little over 250 out and the #bluebomber was throwing balls off it 3/4 of the way up it. Now that I've lowered my spin by hitting up or less down on the driver, I able to loft up and wow what a ball flight.

Tapped out on my EVO 4G LTE

Anybody able to get extra myfly adapters?

I'm waiting weeks for a back ordered batch from golf works.

Awesome pick up dude! #WelcometoteamGOTIME.

Back