Cobra AMP CELL Driver & AMP CELL Pro Driver Preview

That was my fourth choice that I didn't mention. First Amp Cell with various shafts (x-stiff). Fourth was Long Tom Raw with a metal sign post.

That was my fourth choice that I didn't mention. First Amp Cell with various shafts (x-stiff). Fourth was Long Tom Raw with a metal sign post.

I'm not sure that would hold up to your SS

Ok another try out today and heres what I found, My Titleist I was carrying 200 yards into a 10-15mph head wind and it was -2c with frozen range balls, The AMP cell I was carrying 220 yards everytime!!! and straight. So my birthday is in 5 weeks guess what I'm getting fit for???

Ok another try out today and heres what I found, My Titleist I was carrying 200 yards into a 10-15mph head wind and it was -2c with frozen range balls, The AMP cell I was carrying 220 yards everytime!!! and straight. So my birthday is in 5 weeks guess what I'm getting fit for???

nice man! Sounds like this club fits you

Damn! Do you live in the arctic or what? Lol

I can't bring myself to like red its a football thing if I cut myself I bleed blue!!! But I want to put something on the club head this time to stop me marking it up like I did my 910

I can't bring myself to like red its a football thing if I cut myself I bleed blue!!! But I want to put something on the club head this time to stop me marking it up like I did my 910

Pop Up Protector. Those things work. They may not look the best, but after you have one of those Oh Crud moments, you are glad it's on there.

Pop Up Protector. Those things work. They may not look the best, but after you have one of those Oh Crud moments, you are glad it's on there.

I've had mine on the driver for the past few weeks. Can barely notice it.

zymysy5e.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

.....But I want to put something on the club head this time to stop me marking it up like I did my 910

I couldn't find the Pop Up Protector over here either BUT I've got a solution that I'm working on for £2.50 :thumb:

I'll post the details up once its complete, just need the damn snow to go so our club can open so I can get at my gear....

Back