X360 2014 Tiger Woods Country Club

Are you guys on now btw? I am so sick of playing alone.

The only thing I am having trouble with is having to adjust to where I had the ball in the rough. Is there an auto function for that?

Oh and don't forget, Bettinardi Putters are amazing!

Yes but we don't play on that easy of.a setting

Does Hulkamania have an imported player too?

No. Me and him were pretty even while Mward and TH were putting up -16's. Robdizzle got all dressed up for Canadan last night with Loudmouth pants, untucked flaming dice shirt and a drivers cap but he never showed..haha

No. Me and him were pretty even while Mward and TH were putting up -16's. Robdizzle got all dressed up for Canadan last night with Loudmouth pants, untucked flaming dice shirt and a drivers cap but he never showed..haha

We should start a non imported country club, give ourselves a chance!

I cant wait to see rob's attire

We should start a non imported country club, give ourselves a chance!

I cant wait to see rob's attire

He made sure he played last on every hole so we had to look at that ugliness. It was hilarious. Dan would have lost his mind.

New daily starts at 10pm

He made sure he played last on every hole so we had to look at that ugliness. It was hilarious. Dan would have lost his mind.

I look good..... I look real good.

Seriously 50 mph winds again. Gettimg stupid with tournaments

Live weather? What are we doing... This is ridiculous guys

TapaTalk from the iPhone

I will make sure to turn of live weather going forward.

I played the stupid tournament and was E through 16. Hit a good shot onto 17th green and the piece of junk game froze on me. Now I cant finish the tournament. I am already sick of this game. Its the same story every year. Its not my XBOX either because none of my other games freeze.

I played the stupid tournament and was E through 16. Hit a good shot onto 17th green and the piece of junk game froze on me. Now I cant finish the tournament. I am already sick of this game. Its the same story every year. Its not my XBOX either because none of my other games freeze.

I also played an entire tournament round and it did not keep track of my scores, would not let me play it again either.

I put up a nice big number on that one again

No daily tourney today?

Someone please make me an admin.. Or someone else so we have dailys and not night golf and 50mph wind

TapaTalk from the iPhone

Someone please make me an admin.. Or someone else so we have dailys and not night golf and 50mph wind

TapaTalk from the iPhone

I agree with this we need 2-3 more admins

Just curious, do you guys play using kinect?

Make someone else a admin. I'm tired of the complaining.

The 50 mph winds can happen on any setting not just live per EA it's a bug. Live time has been on twice for the dailies.

I made one final daily breezy morning and rain on Sawgrass.

TapaTalk from the iPhone

I dont trust Texans

Back