Ohio - 2013 THP Invitational Sponsored By Cleveland Golf

Still massively inconsistent but showing signs...

evu7a6ap.jpg

ube8ype2.jpg

ny9u3u2a.jpg

wow, u had an eagle? well done!

Managed to get out for my first round of the year today. The first hole was brutal (8 on a par 4) but after that it wasnt too bad, all pars and bogeys for a +11 score of 41 for 9 holes (all pars 3s and 4s).
Hoping to get my game sorted out by the 27th.

awesome that you could get out and get some actual golf in.
hoping to do so myself for the next 3 weekends.

Yep. I'm all over it.

I had the choice of getting in at 9:45 or 11:15. I opted for the earlier flight to make sure I had time to get the car, bag, etc., and make it over to the course. Really looking forward to playing. Hopefully, the warmer weather trend will continue.

Good choice! This will give you plenty of time to get to the course!

Tappin like its my job

3 weeks to go!

Alright! Room booked for Ohio Invitational. Clubs are ready, but still no swings with 'em. No matter, just excited to be in this and see you all.

Man only 3 weeks to go! This can't get here fast enough. Ready for some great golf with some great THPers!

Weather's turning nice. Dan, it's your job to make sure it stays that way.

Man only 3 weeks to go! This can't get here fast enough. Ready for some great golf with some great THPers!

Well looks like you get new callaway clubs now so I will take your driver and the wood. Irons would be appreciated if you like but not a big deal

I never thought that I would be so excited about a 7:45 am flight to Cincinnatti. I am really looking forward to this weekend.

Well looks like you get new callaway clubs now so I will take your driver and the wood. Irons would be appreciated if you like but not a big deal

Wrong, beat ya to the punch on the driver.

I hit some rtx wedges today me likey

I never thought that I would be so excited about a 7:45 am flight to Cincinnatti. I am really looking forward to this weekend.

That's what everyone says but they always wanna come back. Just ask War Eagle

Wrong, beat ya to the punch on the driver.

I hit some rtx wedges today me likey

Still have not hit the RTX yet. But I do love the 588 wedges.

I want to hit those TTs and the classic hybrid as well. Thinking those are gonna be some sweet clubs.

Haha. Like your brother said, he beat ya to the punch on the driver but I am pretty sure the irons will not be going anywhere. Guess you will have to win some wedges so you can get some new clubs.

Still have not hit the RTX yet. But I do love the 588 wedges.

I want to hit those TTs and the classic hybrid as well. Thinking those are gonna be some sweet clubs.
U guys are in for a treat with the irons...and I havent hit the classic hybo either....excited

Don't forget the altitudes! I want to hit them after reading all the reviews!

Don't forget the altitudes! I want to hit them after reading all the reviews!

Not too worried about the altitudes, not a big fan of the looks. I may give them a swing but they really aren't on my radar.

Well, the doctor just gave me the news I was dreading: no golf for at least a month due to a hip injury. Sorry guys, but I have to bail from the Ohio tourney. Yeah, it's been that kind of week for me.

Canadan, I hope your new partner gives you a better chance at winning than I could. :rotfl:

Hey man, don't you worry about me!!! I just hope you recover well and find your way to the next gathering.

IMG_0018.jpg

Speaking of new clubs, here's an addition to my bag this spring.............

Back