The Official Tiger Woods Thread

Masters is a little different than most PGA events in terms of what is on camera. They are strict about keeping it golf related only and don't put up with any "humor".

That wasn't the case yesterday at par three contest.

Siri speaks for me!

That wasn't the case yesterday at par three contest.

Siri speaks for me!

Par 3 is different same as the practice round stuff. People have been replaced in the past as commentators for slipping up.

Par 3 is different same as the practice round stuff. People have been replaced in the past as commentators for slipping up.

I know of mccords suspension.

But I wouldn't be surprised if all the other networks covering besides just CBS coverage make her being there a story. Especially if tiger plays well and is a top the leader board.

Siri speaks for me!

He's on the prowl

Must be cause Lindsey Vonn is in the crowd

Man Tiger looks confident out there only watched a couple minutes but it is pretty obvious.

Must be cause Lindsey Vonn is in the crowd
It must be because of her hat!
12vonn-articleInline.jpg

Doesn't work. lol'd at Facebook source though.

" Tiger says in interview dropped two yards back of his previous spot. How is he not DQed for playing from wrong place? He signed his card. His other drop would have been well left by the grandstands."

Dont even click on links with facebook in the URL, sorry

" Tiger says in interview dropped two yards back of his previous spot. How is he not DQed for playing from wrong place? He signed his card. His other drop would have been well left by the grandstands."

Keep the point the ball last crossed the water between you and the hole and go back as far as you want. Furyk did the same thing for his drop.

Here we go, Rule 26-1, option B.

b. Drop a ball behind the water hazard, keeping the point at which the original ball last crossed the margin of the water hazard directly between the hole and the spot on which the ball is dropped, with no limit to how far behind the water hazard the ball may be dropped

It crossed well left

Yeah there was nothing wrong with the drop. LOS. People can be dumb. They probably just want to see Tiger get ejected.

I want tiger to win

Words of the announcer after it happened:

"He could take a drop near the grandstands or he could simply go back to where he played the shot last and hit it from there"

He chose option B. I thought the yellow stake rule applies to the line it first crossed the hazard, not where the ball was deflected to and went into the hazard. Could be wrong though?

Words of the announcer after it happened:

"He could take a drop near the grandstands or he could simply go back to where he played the shot last and hit it from there"

He chose option B. I thought the yellow stake rule applies to the line it first crossed the hazard, not where the ball was deflected to and went into the hazard. Could be wrong though?

But did tiger not say he purposely dropped 2 yard back in his interview?

And for the record I'm not a tiger hater. I love the guy and hope he wins, I just think it's interesting.

Here we go, Rule 26-1, option B.

b. Drop a ball behind the water hazard, keeping the point at which the original ball last crossed the margin of the water hazard directly between the hole and the spot on which the ball is dropped, with no limit to how far behind the water hazard the ball may be dropped

Quoting IWHT's post. No limit to how far he can go back. He could have gone back to the teebox

Quoting IWHT's post. No limit to how far he can go back. He could have gone back to the teebox

That's only if it's on the original line

Keep the point the ball last crossed the water between you and the hole and go back as far as you want. Furyk did the same thing for his drop.

Quoting this again as well.

Back