which hybrid u prefer?

Absolutely the most forgiving hybrids I have ever bagged!
Agreed, the RAZR X's get up stupid fast and even mishits fly far

Big fan of the Mashie + clubs. I have 3 of them - the 2, 3, and 4. They're reliable, versatile, and consistent. Can't want for more with these.

I've got 2 - Adams 19 deg (2i) with Aldila Voodoo shaft and just got Callaway Diablo Edge Tour 3i with UST Proforce V2. I hit the Adams well in the store, but it hasn't translated to the course. I make good contact but the ball flight is way too high. I flat out LOVE the Callaway. It might be my favorite club in my bag. Stupidly easy to hit, perfect trajectory, can work right/left with not problem. I'm either going to replace the Adams with a Callaway if I can find one, or try swapping out the shaft in the Adams.

Funny thing is Callaway pre-owed had a BOGO offer a month or so ago and I got a 3W and the hybrid - the hybrid was the free one. I don't care for the 3W and may try to exchange it for something different, but the hybrid is in the bag to stay.

I like my Adams quite a bit. To be fair I haven't really compared it to much but its usually one of the best clubs in my bag.

I have the Mashie 20.5 and am really starting to get comfortable with it. I was previously gaming a Nike 3h 21*

I'm stuck on my 09 Tm rescue. Nothing has beat it out yet.

Razr X tour are great hybrids

I have no reservations about recommending the Callaway XHots

Back