New Jersey - 2013 THP Invitational Series Sponsored By TaylorMade Golf

Course has some decent terrain changes - biggest issue is the distance from Green to the next tee.
Thanks for the heads up. That may be an issue if others are in carts. Hate running to play catch up in between holes.

Just over 3 weeks guys.

This can't come quick enough. Ready to get there and play some golf with some old friends and make some new ones.

No cart path relief at TD either. The paths plays as waste bunkers.

Its all good man. I have been playing all year for the most part and I still am going to feel sorry for my partner, at least you have an excuse. Haha In all seriousness I cant wait it is going to be a great time!

Seriously dont worry about, no one is going to care how you play.

Exactly. Its a beautiful course. just enjoy it. From Twisted Dunes website...

"Designer Archie Struthers moved two million cubic yards of earth to bring this remarkable course to fruition..."

I'll probably move 1 million all by myself. :)

Thanks guys. You're making me feel much better about the fact that I've had like zero practice time. :D

If it makes you feel any better at the spring get together, I did not even finish one round because I couldn't hit the ball off the ground.

If it makes you feel any better at the spring get together, I did not even finish one round because I couldn't hit the ball off the ground.
Sounds like a personal problem. ba dump dump chshshshshshshsh

I think everyone just needs to calm down. We all have day jobs, we're not pro's. This is all about having fun and meeting some new people who enjoy golf. Who cares if you shoot 130 or 70. Just sit back, have a beer and do the best you can. I know if I am matched with someone who is a 30hc I'm not going to care at all.

I think everyone just needs to calm down. We all have day jobs, we're not pro's. This is all about having fun and meeting some new people who enjoy golf. Who cares if you shoot 130 or 70. Just sit back, have a beer and do the best you can. I know if I am matched with someone who is a 30hc I'm not going to care at all.

Not all of us have day jobs Rob, thanks for making me feel like crap that I am not a pro.

Not all of us have day jobs Rob, thanks for making me feel like crap that I am not a pro.
lol, whoops. Forgot Mitch. You're living the dream though. Driving around a S4 playing golf everyday in multiple states.

I don't think we're really worried about it, just warning anyone that might be serious about winning that if they get stuck with one of us, their chances might be slim to none.:alien:

This is awesome to see. Think I am really going to like this place. Very very cool.

Still need one more for Twisted Dunes.
Me
jlukes
TheCrest4
DarrenK
Kobey
Clemenza
Speedliner

Just look at it!!!

NJTwistedDunesGolfClub_1245383691twisteddunes.jpeg

Didn't JB tell us he had news he was going to release a couple weeks back?

Didn't JB tell us he had news he was going to release a couple weeks back?

He probably said "soon". When I think of soon, I think within then next couple of hours. When JB uses it, it's when he thinks we've suffered enough. He's pretty crafty that way.

I thought he said he would have info this week a couple weeks ago.

Still need one more for Twisted Dunes.
Me
jlukes
TheCrest4
DarrenK
Kobey
Clemenza
Speedliner

Just look at it!!!

NJTwistedDunesGolfClub_1245383691twisteddunes.jpeg

That does look nice, would love to but I can't afford another day off of work.

3 weeks away, with my last 3 rounds I am guessing I shoot a 95 in AC. My usual miss right has now turned into a big miss left, bringing a bunch of balls...

3 weeks away, with my last 3 rounds I am guessing I shoot a 95 in AC. My usual miss right has now turned into a big miss left, bringing a bunch of balls...

I'll take you as my partner anyday!

Thats because we are team "Awesome-ier"

Team car bomb ier

I doubt well be together but I think we'd make a decent team and if we play bad I know I'll have a drinking partner.

Team car bomb ier

I doubt well be together but I think we'd make a decent team and if we play bad I know I'll have a drinking partner.

I'll just strategically place some car bombs out on the course and you guys wont even finish.

I'll just strategically place some car bombs out on the course and you guys wont even finish.

thats fine. i'm sure vince won't care either.

What time were we playing Twisted on Friday again I can't seem to find it!

Back