Quality of LostGolfBalls.com?

does anyone have experience (good or bad) with knetgolf and their rating system? Does anyone know what quality of balls they provided to the demo day? I'm looking at prices of some A grade balls which seem too good to be true.

Knet is absolutely awesome as far as i have heard
does anyone have experience (good or bad) with knetgolf and their rating system? Does anyone know what quality of balls they provided to the demo day? I'm looking at prices of some A grade balls which seem too good to be true.

I don't know the grade of the balls we received, but they were basically flawless. There were some company logo balls mixed in if that helps.

http://www.g-forse.com/archive/news259_e.html

According to previous studies, yes it is possible to get water logged and you'll lose distance the longer the ball has been submerged. It also doesn't really require any sort of cuts or cracks, the surface of golf balls are naturally porous so they will absorb water.

I was wondering the same thing. We've been approached to carry used balls, but have never taken them up on the offer -worrying about quality. I supposed it might be a matter of chance on how many could be "bad" b/c of how long they've been in the water or sun. The study kimcicle posted is very interesting - thx for sharing. Good to know that there are people out there who use used golf balls and still think they are a good quality.

I bought 3 dozen Titlest DT Solo's from lostgolfballs.com for $7.99 a dozen. About half had logo's. All were in excellent condition!

I like LGB's selection. Haven't had any issues with their quality. Sucks having to spend $75 for free shipping though. Was going to try golfballnut next time.

Any experience with lostgolfballs.com?

Any experience with lostgolfballs.com?

I've been wanting to try a tour quality ball to help with spin around the greens but I have a hard time justifying $40 a dozen. Their highest quality is more than 50% off retail so I'm intrigued. Has anyone here purchased from them?

I purchased 2 dozen AAAA balls. 9 wouldn't qualify as AA. I email customer service and never got a response, I would not buy from them again.

I've used them for over a year. Had just a couple of balls that I would call below grade, but nothing to bent out of shape about. I'm very satisfied and actually need to place an order, so thanks for the reminder!

I use them a lot. No problems for me.

Just got 3 doz 5A Bridgestone e6's for about $25 a couple weeks ago. Other than some faded logos, they're all in great shape.

I recently purchased 3 dozen 5A (e6, Z-star XV, Tour i(z)) and I was very pleased with them. Prices were great, but I'm not sure how for I'd venture from 5A.

I got the deal not to long ago of the 12 Callaway Hex Blacks AAAA for $13.50 free shipping. I wasn't the happiest. 6 were good and the others definitely used for practice. May try AAAAA but I'm so picky probably stick to new.

I have used them only twice but the quality was exactly as advertised. I have recommended them before to friends many times.

I used knetgolf for some time in the past. Their MINT condition balls are pretty good

I buy 4A Pro V1s and most would qualify as 5A or even look brand new. I've had no issues with them.

I actually just got back from there store today. I bought 2 doz AAAAA 2012 Bridgestone E6 and 1 doz AAAAA Srixon Q Star. The beauty of being able to go to the store was the ability to pick out your own balls. I ended up with maybe one or two logo balls, the rest were clean. Picked up a shag bag too for $9.99. Overall enjoyed going to the store, lets see how these balls play out.

I actually just got back from there store today. I bought 2 doz AAAAA 2012 Bridgestone E6 and 1 doz AAAAA Srixon Q Star. The beauty of being able to go to the store was the ability to pick out your own balls. I ended up with maybe one or two logo balls, the rest were clean. Picked up a shag bag too for $9.99. Overall enjoyed going to the store, lets see how these balls play out.

Did you take any pics of the store? I'd be interested to see how they have it all layed out.

I made an order from LGB last month and was very satisfied with the price and quality. I got two dozen Srixon tripseed tour yellows (AAAAA) and one dozen Penta Tp's (AAAA). The srixons were in very good condition, 3 out of 24 had one dimple scuffed and there was some slight color variation, but at my skill level it doesn't bother me at all. The Pentas were on sale at the time for $9.99 a dozen and I wish I would have gotten more because they were in as good of condition as the 5A srixons. I also found a free shipping code so my total price was under $31 shipped for three dozen balls.

Did you take any pics of the store? I'd be interested to see how they have it all layed out.

Probably not the layout you think. You walk in, its like a warehouse, but you walk into a lobby with closed doors. You ring the door bell and they open the door for you. There is a round coffee table and they bring you crates of the balls you want, they have several crates on display mainly of the popular balls ie Pro Vs. You pick the balls you want by the dozen. Then you pay, also ended up getting a ball shag for $10. Anyone in the Houston area, might be worth a trip, next time i will take pictures.

Also when you walk in there is a strong smell, i guess from the cleaning they do.

I've never ordered from them, but I've sure lost some fine quality balls, so if they've got them, they're darn good!

LGB is legit IMO. I bought a 50 bucket from them some time ago and I'd say at least half of them look like they've never been hit. There are many that are logo balls but I have no issue with that. I can't say I can tell the difference between a "water-logged" ball that is otherwise flawless and a dry one of the same appearance.

I will never order from them again. When I ordered I got a really good deal using promo codes and the order was processed. A day later I receive an email explaining that my order had been cancelled due to a "system error". I tried contacting them via email for weeks with no further info on what actually occurred.

I have never had an issue of them. I buy all of my balls from them. I recently placed an order for 10 dozen, for the price of 4 dozen new. I went with the AAAAA/mint balls, and they look like they've never been hit.

Dan

Ordered 3 dozen from them before and they were in excellent condition. Will be ordering from them in the future!

Back