A thread for SoCal golfers.

Sounds like a plan. Tee ball has been taking out Saturday mornings, and I can get a pass for Sunday morning with some planning. We close the office every other Friday, so an early morning or after lunch round is sometimes an option, too. The course is in great shape right now.

Fridays are pretty flexible for me. Sundays I have church til 900 but free after that with the wife's blessing. Let's try to figure something out for a fri??

Do we have a tee time for Saturday at Rio Hondo?

Any of you guys walking?

Looks like we have room for one more. Anyone interested?

Anybody have the day off tomorrow that wants to get a twilight round in at Oak Creek? 2:30pm for $55.

Anybody have the day off tomorrow that wants to get a twilight round in at Oak Creek? 2:30pm for $55.

Wish i was off...i really want to play oak creek!! have fun and let me know how it goes!!

I am going to play a round up here at River Ridge - Victoria Lakes course on Wednesday at 1pm if anyone wants to join.

Nice price. I wish i could, oak creek is 5 min from my house but im working tomorrow.

Great price. Wish I was off. Next time.

I am going to play a round up here at River Ridge - Victoria Lakes course on Wednesday at 1pm if anyone wants to join.
I really enjoyed that course. I wish it was closer to me.

I am going to Costa Mesa CC around 330 to get as many holes in as possible after work. If anyone wants to go your more then welcome!!

I am going to Costa Mesa CC around 330 to get as many holes in as possible after work. If anyone wants to go your more then welcome!!
I played Los Lagos Sunday. Some tough pin locations.

I played Los Lagos Sunday. Some tough pin locations.

I played Lagos yesterday and whoever set them obviously didnt have a great night....it was hard!! It amazes me that on some of the pins you can hit a putt 3ft past the pin and have it come back 8ft past your initial putt!!! lol

Ya its a fun track. Usually play it like every other weekend.

Guys, I'm not playin this wknd cuz I'm in full masters watch mode. Couple of quick observations: this has been a great tourney so far. I don't think I've seen so many pros just look completely exasperated at the end of their rounds. So many ups and downs, thoroughly entertaining.

Any how, when are we setting up another get together? WR Chuck JC group golfer has some great deals right now in OC and the south land. Lets do something next week.

Would anyone be interested in playing at Rancho Vista golf course in Palmdale? It's a beautiful course with a variety of playing options. I can be in charge with a list of THP'ers & friends going and the date. Let me know.

Guys, I'm not playin this wknd cuz I'm in full masters watch mode. Couple of quick observations: this has been a great tourney so far. I don't think I've seen so many pros just look completely exasperated at the end of their rounds. So many ups and downs, thoroughly entertaining.

Any how, when are we setting up another get together? WR Chuck JC group golfer has some great deals right now in OC and the south land. Lets do something next week.
I'm waiting on you guys. I'm still playing. Played Rancho San Joaquin Saturday and still made home to watch the Masters. I'm out of town this weekend but could do the following.

I might be playing early Thursday if anyone is interested.

I'm waiting on you guys. I'm still playing. Played Rancho San Joaquin Saturday and still made home to watch the Masters. I'm out of town this weekend but could do the following.

I might be playing early Thursday if anyone is interested.

you wanna set something up for next Sunday? Wife is goin outta town Saturday so I can frolic on the links quite a bit.

I can do that. Let's see if anyone else wants to join.

Cool. Any course you thinkin about? I'm pretty flexible as long as we're not payin a hundo for greens fees.

What about Rio Hondo? That way you don't have to drive all the way to OC?

Back