A thread for SoCal golfers.

Flydigital, white rhino and I are thinking and planning for South OC on May 11th, am teetime at Flydigital's home course.

My game has found a groove; just in time for Orlando.

Flydigital, white rhino and I are thinking and planning for South OC on May 11th, am teetime at Flydigital's home course.

My game has found a groove; just in time for Orlando.

Anaheim Hills just me and the rhino (the white one.)

White Rhino, flydigital and I will be teeing off in Orlando this weekend.. The entire weekend! Woot!

Have a good time guys. Hit'em straight.

Have a good time guys. Hit'em straight.

It's Rhino I am worried about hitting straight. Having said, the last weekend round, his game is best I have seen.

That's good to hear. I know he's been working hard with the driver.

We got a new THP member from SoCal!

I'm from SoCal too ladies and gents. Westchester is having a ball fitting today, Bridgestone.

I'm from SoCal too ladies and gents. Westchester is having a ball fitting today, Bridgestone.

Welcome bud! What city are you from

Torrance

Went to the Bridgestone ball fitting. Got hooked up nicely. Tested me out and found that I have a high swing speed and should be using the B330 and e7. Gave me a sleeve of both plus a hat for my co-worker and I. Said I'm carrying 298 but once I get the impact down I should be right around 310-315. Great guys out there fellas. They will be there until 5:00.

Let's get together in June

Golf is a slow game.

Back