WITB: Photo Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hereisnow.. Do I see 3 different bags?!?!?! Nice setup/s!!

Hereisnow.. Do I see 3 different bags?!?!?! Nice setup/s!!

That's just what's in my living room right now. I have 8 full sets, bags and all, plus the wife's pair. I never sell/trade. If it doesn't work for me now, it will one day when my swing changes.....

That's just what's in my living room right now. I have 8 full sets, bags and all, plus the wife's pair. I never sell/trade. If it doesn't work for me now, it will one day when my swing changes.....

wow, thats impressive

wow, thats impressive

Thanks! When I get back to the Rental after the outing, I'll snap up a couple of photos of those two sets as well.

Haha nice! would love to see the entire arsenal

20130224_200605_zpsbad33b3e.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Found a pic of my CG 16's..

For over a decade....cheated once....a 975J....man I loved her.....

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Bit of an update! Change of clubs and bag so I thought I would share!
New bag;
uvu7uzut.jpg

a7egu8uq.jpg

Then the clubs themselves!
ahuqa4u4.jpg

majynema.jpg

agutu5eq.jpg

And then just a picture of my spares which I picked up the other day
y3u2aja5.jpg

Bit of an update! Change of clubs and bag so I thought I would share!
New bag;
uvu7uzut.jpg

a7egu8uq.jpg

Then the clubs themselves!
ahuqa4u4.jpg

majynema.jpg

agutu5eq.jpg

And then just a picture of my spares which I picked up the other day
y3u2aja5.jpg

This setup quietly says "yeah, I'm takin your money......"

bigmcclarron: I love that bag. Nice setup!

Thanks pal took me quite a few years to get to this stage! 3 wood needs to be replaced soon though then it is totally complete!

It's never complete bud, not if you are a member of this forum its not... Nice bag as it is though!

Haha you are not wrong! I'm constantly tempted on here! Cheers though mate! Working well for me at the moment!

This setup quietly says "yeah, I'm takin your money......"

My thoughts exactly. Whenever I see blades like that (or super thin cavity backs that appear well used), I immediately look at the rest of the bag to determine whether the player is informed or is just playing some mix and match set of hand me down stuff.

In this case, I wouldn't need to even see bigmcclaron swing to know he's a better player than I am. He can be on my scramble team any day of the week though.

My thoughts exactly. Whenever I see blades like that (or super thin cavity backs that appear well used), I immediately look at the rest of the bag to determine whether the player is informed or is just playing some mix and match set of hand me down stuff.

In this case, I wouldn't need to even see bigmcclaron swing to know he's a better player than I am. He can be on my scramble team any day of the week though.

Haha made me laugh that one :)
Not sure if it was a blessing but I have always played with very small cavity backs or blades, and I do rarely change irons, my first clubs were an ancient set of spalding blades, then moved on to a set of Mizuno mp30s then the 60s and now these! You can blame my dad but I've just got so used to hitting a blade type club, ball striking with an iron is easily my strongest part of my game, just a shame about everything else!

Some awesome bags on here. Time for an update:

attachment.php

attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSC00005.jpg
    DSC00005.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 0
  • DSC00147.jpg
    DSC00147.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 0
  • DSC00148.jpg
    DSC00148.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 0
  • DSC00151.jpg
    DSC00151.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 0
  • DSC00155.jpg
    DSC00155.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 0
  • DSC00156.jpg
    DSC00156.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 0
Beautiful bag Draven!

Very solid bag Draven, really good mix of sticks there.

nice bag draven. love my ping i20 hybo! such a great club.

Tell me about it Buckjob! I tried out all the new offerings this year and while the X-Hot and 913H were both really nice, they still couldn't knock the i20 out of the bag.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back