Nike Covert shaft adapters for $34

BoostLE

Honda FitEV Pilot
Reaction score
Handicap
7.8 SCGA
I've been looking all over for some Nike VRS Covert driver shaft adapters and finally found some for 'cheap' on eBay. Search for Nike Flexloft and there's a guy selling them for $35 so I picked up two. Beats paying $75 for one!! :banana:

I want to try the Nunchuck in my Covert Tour and maybe a Speeder 757 cut down to 44.5. Right now it's at 45.5" in a DI6s and I'd like it shorter without being too light.

*edit it's $35*

Last edited:
Let us know once you install and use one... Sometimes ebay adapters are cheap for a reason...

For sure, I'll post some pics when/if it arrives. The guy has a 30 day return policy so hopefully it's real.

I thought VRS adapters were not for sale, did this change?

I thought VRS adapters were not for sale, did this change?

He is talking Covert ones. VRS were never for sale from Nike but there was a guy selling them on ebay for about $60 each.

I don't think the covert adapters are for sale either i think these are most likly a knock off

Certain distributors do sell the OEM adaptors

I know that the adapters through Golf Works were back ordered well into this month.

I circumvent that system. I have no worries that my adapter is legit.

I know that the adapters through Golf Works were back ordered well into this month.

I circumvent that system. I have no worries that my adapter is legit.

We can't all be that awesome, sir!

The adapters shipped already and should be in by Friday. The description says OEM and he has a 30 day return so hopefully it's real. I'd be pretty sad if this shiny red head went flying into a lake.

I don't think the covert adapters are for sale either i think these are most likly a knock off

There are a few distributors that have them. I've got a couple myself and they are legit.

There are a few distributors that have them. I've got a couple myself and they are legit.

I ask nike that question at a demo day and was told that they were only avaliable through them attached to a shaft or local club builder will be able to get them for the purpose of building shafts not for at home club builders i guess they are not keeping them as tight as i was told.

I would image that the cost would be around $80

The Price of $35 just seems very low for real deal that is the price you can get the new R1 Adapter for and it is not nearly as complex as the covert

the 35 deal goes though Dallas Golf on their ebay store. I've purchased things from them before though I think through their actual site. I think they will be fine.

the 35 deal goes though Dallas Golf on their ebay store. I've purchased things from them before though I think through their actual site. I think they will be fine.

Good catch. If it is through Dallas Golf, I wouldn't worry about it being counterfeit

I ask nike that question at a demo day and was told that they were only avaliable through them attached to a shaft or local club builder will be able to get them for the purpose of building shafts not for at home club builders i guess they are not keeping them as tight as i was told.

I would image that the cost would be around $80

The Price of $35 just seems very low for real deal that is the price you can get the new R1 Adapter for and it is not nearly as complex as the covert

I didn't pay $35. I pay'd $70.

Wow that is a screaming deal i payed 35 from them for a legit Stage 2 tip

Yes it was from Dallas Golf :) I wasn't sure about posting links to eBay so I didn't want to mention the name.

Adapters arrived early and they look legit.
image.jpgimage.jpg

Looks legit to me.

I might be considering selling one of my shafts with the adapter installed. Not sure which one at this point. Probably the stock KK 50 (regular) or the Bassara 53 (tour stiff but slightly softened to approx reg stiff)

The bassara 53 with Nike flex loft adapter is now available for sale.

Back