2013 NFL Draft Contest & Thread

I wouldn't be surprised at all if your boy is picked by the Texans towards the end of round 1.

I'm pondering buying his jersey depending on where he ends up. Houston would be cool opposite Johnson.

I'm pondering buying his jersey depending on where he ends up. Houston would be cool opposite Johnson.
I never heard anymore about it but if he was the one that left that hotel room they way they said he did he wont be a Texan. hope it wasn't true cause we damn sure need a stud WR this year.

I never heard anymore about it but if he was the one that left that hotel room they way they said he did he wont be a Texan. hope it wasn't true cause we damn sure need a stud WR this year.

Yeah, I believe that was him. At least that's what I heard.

Yeah, I believe that was him. At least that's what I heard.

was he known to be that kind of screw up? I mean that's pretty nasty the reports of what they did to that room .

was he known to be that kind of screw up? I mean that's pretty nasty the reports of what they did to that room .

No, I don't recall hearing anything about him screwing up while he was here. I was pretty surprised when I heard that.

Looking forward to Goodell getting booed. #StillBitterSaintsFan

Alright, lets get this show on the road.

If the Raiders are smart at all, they'll trade out of #3 and get more picks. They need help everywhere.

If the Raiders are smart at all, they'll trade out of #3 and get more picks. They need help everywhere.

big IF. But yes they need help all over

USA Chant. Always love that

Saw this just a hair too late to put an email together, damn it!

is it bad when Namath walks out the first thing I wonder is if he is loaded

Left tackles don't win games. QBs and other positions win games.

lol now I don't feel bad. I did toast him when he came out though. I also looked at my dog and told her I wanted to give her a kiss.

Seems logical.

This will be a long night....

Good Lord Kansas City, it's not like you've had weeks to make up your mind on this pick.

1 for 1. At least I won't get shut out.

Well there goes my chances... Fisher???
Sent from my Windows 8 Phone

1 for 1. Glad I at least got 1 pick right.

Chiefs take Eric Fisher. I got that pick right. Will probably be the only one I get.

Back