Hello from Southern California

bigdr-88

Thank you L.T.!
Reaction score
Handicap
Stumbled across the site this morning when i was doing some digging on the new TM Penta TP ball.

Checked around and it looks like my type of place.

I am 21 years old and got into golf about a month ago when I took my Dad's old clubs and hit the range to blow off some steam.

I hit a few balls with better results than I anticipated, and now, needless to say I'm hooked.

I have become a golf fanatic within the last month and I would say I'm totally obsessed.

I got some decent 7 or 8 year old tiger shark over sized irons, so naturally I'm looking to upgrade those ASAP haha. I just bought myself a TM 09 burner driver and I'm loving it so far.

Anyways, I'm mainly here to learn any way I can. I am always open to any hints or tips or equipment advice.

Thanks guys,
Dave

Welcome and enjoy the site!!!

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP Dave!

:bananadance: :welcome: :bananadance:

:welcome:

Welcome to THP...Nice to have another west coaster.

:welcome:

This is indeed a great site and fun place to be.

Carlsbad, huh? You live near the Callaway Performance Golf Center? I think it would be a cool place to visit, especially since you're hooked and looking to upgrade your clubs.

You've seen all the rest, now welcome to the best!!!

Welcome aboard.

welcome!

Yes, Carlsbad, CA. It's the mecca of golf companies. Callaway is all over the place, taylormade is here and has its testing hole about 2.5 miles away from my house... I'm currently looking into getting a job there in shipping and receiving.

There are so many golf companies up in that business park it's unreal. We just got a Municipal course as well that is pretty fun.

Back