Ashworth Fall Fashion Preview

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Great preview JB, quick question and maybe it's just because I missed it in the article....but where can we get the gear and what is the MSRP? Do you have that info?

• Admin
The MSRP was not fixed as of the time of writing, however they should be hitting stores right now. Let us know what you find. We really liked the Ashworth stuff this year.

Thanks, I'm sure the MSRP is right in line with what's already out there and along the same lines of their competitors. I just checked tgw.com and nothing there yet. I may have to go take a look at the local golf shop today at lunch.

• Admin
Dont forget P4B we have a few more brands coming up before you place those orders...hehe

JB is there any kind of promotional code that THP members get for shopping at TGW? I buy alot of things from there but unless they are running a promotion they aren't priced much better than their competitors.

• Admin
We do not work with TGW.com sorry.

^^ Do you work with any online retailer? I would like to save a few bucks here and there..

• Admin
We get discount codes from time to time but not all the time. We have one ongoing for the ladies brand Golftini right now. We just had one for the Sligo store. And we could have one for Fairwaystyles.com coming up soon as well.

We get discount codes from time to time but not all the time. We have one ongoing for the ladies brand Golftini right now. We just had one for the Sligo store. And we could have one for Fairwaystyles.com coming up soon as well.

JB
Any updates on a possible FairwayStyles.com discount. There are a few things I would like to order...

Thanks!
MIKE

There will be an exclusive FS discount code on 12/1 in our magazine.

Back