2013 Summer OH/IN/MI and Surrounding areas get together

We talked about this Sunday and of course I'm in, now I just have to find Springfield.......its there somewhere
Figured there was no way u were missing it!

All 3 courses look great...........I like the idea of playing 2 different courses at Locust Hills in the same day...............

Pretty much the same thought I had too

Once my June schedule for work comes out I will let you guys know. About the same length as the Ohio invite for me so I'd be willing to travel for 36 holes with you gentleman.

That would be awesome if you can pull it off, just let me know

Man, I'm tempted, but that'd be probably a 6 hour drive for me. Am I that nuts? Let me think about it....
I think ur nuts enough! One last Morgan Cup prep for ya!

Anyone coming from the Cleveland area?

Tapa Slice

Anyone coming from the Cleveland area?

Tapa Slice

Based on the list we have, not yet, but I think there are a few THPERS up that way still that we havent heard from.

Well if anyone from this area is gonna plan on going, we could carpool down there. Akron is maybe 45 minutes south east of me so that wouldn't be an issue

Tapa Slice

I would definitely be interested. 45 minutes north from me. Followed some of the Ohio THP event from last weekend & you guys look like you have fun... Locust Hills was one of the 1st courses I played (20 years ago). We could play all day for $5 with a college id. I havn't played there in years. I beleive they added 9 holes to get to two full 18's at some point in that time.

I have heard of but have never played Windy Knolls or National Golf Links.

I would definitely be interested. 45 minutes north from me. Followed some of the Ohio THP event from last weekend & you guys look like you have fun... Locust Hills was one of the 1st courses I played (20 years ago). We could play all day for $5 with a college id. I havn't played there in years. I beleive they added 9 holes to get to two full 18's at some point in that time.

glad you will be joining us, looking forward to meeting you!

I still say one of these get togethers needs to be at Salt Fork

Tapa Slice

I still say one of these get togethers needs to be at Salt Fork

Tapa Slice

No way, there is enough people upset about the tough lies with all of the hills, Salt Fork would drive people off the cliff

No way, there is enough people upset about the tough lies with all of the hills, Salt Fork would drive people off the cliff

Haha it's not THAT bad. I mean sure you get punished for being in the fairway sometimes but hey FIR is overrated anyways lol

Tapa Slice

It would be good to have you come out, and your right we have a blast!

Glad to see this one shaping up!

Put the request in, there is one other person who requested that day off as well, so we'll just have to see how it plays out..

How did you already forget me. Sometimes, Deano, sometimes...

Put the request in, there is one other person who requested that day off as well, so we'll just have to see how it plays out..
Sounds good, let me know

How did you already forget me. Sometimes, Deano, sometimes...

Was just a formality buddy wanted ur confirmation

I am a possible.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

I should be good to go

I would love to be able to go. Unfortunately my work schedule is absolutely crazy right now. I don't think I will be able to attend.

I would love to be able to go. Unfortunately my work schedule is absolutely crazy right now. I don't think I will be able to attend.

that stinks man, but hopefully we can tee it up some other time

We definitely will. I miss hanging with my THP family. We always have such a good time.

Might have a possible +1 with me. He's a THP member but isn't much of a forum guy so hopefully he comes and enjoys himself and becomes more active

bumping to see who else is interested

I won't be able to make it Mike. I have to attend a wedding on the 22nd.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Back