Bridgestone & The 2013 Ultimate Weekend of Golf By THP

I'm happy to see all of you Thursday golf marathoners getting too tired to be competitive on Saturday. Remind me to buy you all several drinks on Friday night so you are good and woozy the next morning.

That false sense of security your felling will wear off soon. It's kinda like checking your bet til you have 7 more bigs then thinking you have a hand only to take a bad beat. Don't bet against the guys that have done this numerous times.

Last edited:
I'm seriously pumped for this. Huge thanks to Bridgestone for all you guys are doing for us!!!

That false sense of security your felling will wear off soon. It's kinda like checking your bet til you have 7 more bigs then thinking you have a hand only to take a bad beat. Don't beat against the guys that have done this numerous times.

I spent a week in Spain playing golf for 7 days straight in the hub of debauchery.. I'm game. :)

Auto correct brings joy to my life

I am throwing this out there to see what kind of interest we have. Thursday we have 36 holes played. Morning and afternoon. I'd like to use one of the 18
As pre MC match of sorts. 6 holes modifies alt shot, 6 holes best ball and 6 holes scramble. 2 man teams just for fun. Any interest for 18 holes?
Hope autocorrect doesn't take over but in case other missed the above

Back