Status
Not open for further replies.
It's an AK47 platform shotgun. There actually cheaply made but extremely reliable. If that even makes sence.?

It's an AK47 platform shotgun. There actually cheaply made but extremely reliable. If that even makes sence.?
little by little my collection is growing... ill add that baby to the list but not anytime too soon... or soon enough hahaha

I like the after market extensions. The ones I get are from Pearce. I choose the ones that do not add more rounds, just a place for my pinky. I have the XDM compact and really dont like the longer mag with extension on it. I purchased another 11 shot mag and put an extension on it, just like it better. To me, to keep the pistol compact, when I use the factory supplied mag extension, I might as well have a full size pistol, all it is, is a full size magazine with a sleeve around it. On my glock I also use the Pearce brands. They are good and easy to install.

Such a prohibited gun again.

where'd you try to buy them?

id love a semi auto shotgun but compared to the prices of the pump action is like night and day

Dicks sporting goods, next week we're going to try to go super early

nerds on patrol!
[video=youtube;GSBE0-z1i2o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSBE0-z1i2o[/video]

nerds on patrol!

That was awesome lol. I wonder why that lady was so upset, if he chased off potential burglars and sexual predators. Heck I walk the dog with a .45 everyday, open carry laws FTW.

There have been a few times the dog woke us up barking in the dead of night, and a good shotgun appearance usually scares them off. I usually turn on the light while I'm holding a shotgun or the handgun and whatever was out there leaves lol

I don't get why he was carrying stanag mags, and a bolt action rifle.

But whatever the guy is cleaning up the neighborhood, and keeping it safe.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

Yeah I was going to ask that too, lol. Maybe it's just an intimidation play

id love to have a nerdy guy picking up trash around my neighborhood... and for him to look like that around here... he'd have to be armed hahaha
but the lady is right... he does need a trash bag

nerds on patrol!

That was awesome lol. I wonder why that lady was so upset, if he chased off potential burglars and sexual predators. Heck I walk the dog with a .45 everyday, open carry laws FTW.

There have been a few times the dog woke us up barking in the dead of night, and a good shotgun appearance usually scares them off. I usually turn on the light while I'm holding a shotgun or the handgun and whatever was out there leaves lol

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

wow not sure how i missed this, but i have been out of town for a week. This is about 1/2 mile from my office, and i know the neighborhood, it's a rough spot, lot of decent homes that the market dropped out on and thus sold at half price. It's a pretty rough area, and to be honest he is making himself a target, but i am going to talk to a buddy of mine who patrols that area and ask him if crime has gone down.

Just another day at the office

8azygy9a.jpg

era6ujav.jpg

age7e7eg.jpg

My buddy sent me these. Just disposing of captured insurgent ordinance

this diy project i got going for my mom for mothers day is draining my dinero... my glock is gonna have to wait lol

this diy project i got going for my mom for mothers day is draining my dinero... my glock is gonna have to wait lol

Dang lol! Get one before they disappear haha

ive already spent $400 on my moms front yard hahaha... thats half the glock right there

Haha dang! Maybe you can find a good deal

Man that Multi-cam is sure a lot better than the usual US Army camo!

Yeah I was going to ask that too, lol. Maybe it's just an intimidation play
Late but don't discount big mag bolt guns! Look at my Gunsite Scout.
Tell me about it, I love multicam

jy8asaha.jpg
Multicam is definitely sweet but I am partial to German Flecktarn. I just got a camping/hiking/hunting daypack in it and it's pretty BA.

Late but don't discount big mag bolt guns! Look at my Gunsite Scout.

Multicam is definitely sweet but I am partial to German Flecktarn. I just got a camping/hiking/hunting daypack in it and it's pretty BA.

Haha I have some of that too, my buddy's dad was an officer in the German air force, he gave me so much of his stuff. I sure do like Multicam a lot more than the standard ACU though.

Guns....

ill just wait till payday

Speaking of payday, I went looking for scopes at Walmart for you, I found several military style scopes and sights for cheap, so you can mount it on your AR, bushnell aimpoint and ACOG style scopes.

I've always wanted a x4, so I may pick up the ACOG.

e5ydyby9.jpg

im gonna hold off on anymore accessories
first comes the glock then comes another build then a springfield xds or xdm

im gonna hold off on anymore accessories
first comes the glock then comes another build then a springfield xds or xdm

Good choice haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back