Alial Fital Golf Polos - Top Notch Quality and Service.

For anyone who is on the fence or you just want some more shirts GPP golf is clearing out the Alial Fital they have for 29.99 which is a great price. I just ordered 3 more from them and then 2 more this weekend off Alial Fital. This is starting to become a very expensive habit.

Hopefully some people can grab those shirts for 29.99

Today's dapper and spiffy ensemble.

7adydyvy.jpg

Hey Nate, was you able to spot BVP out there wearing our shirt today, dude?

529856_528979930474540_1567084955_n.png

Just now seeing that! Yes sir! Wore it for Friday's round when he had it on. I caught him between the ropes going to the 8th hole and no one was around but me. He saw me as he walked up and before I could say a word he points right at me to acknowledge the shirt. It was awesome! He is super cool on the course, the way he goes about his business. A good guy to root for.

Just now seeing that! Yes sir! Wore it for Friday's round when he had it on. I caught him between the ropes going to the 8th hole and no one was around but me. He saw me as he walked up and before I could say a word he points right at me to acknowledge the shirt. It was awesome! He is super cool on the course, the way he goes about his business. A good guy to root for.

Very awesome, dude. That shirt sold out quick and it sounded like there were quite a few roaming around Augusta National that day.

Damn you Jeff, I want one of these.

Anyone have any rebate links from recent purchases?

anyway to recover the link if you dont post it immediately after ordering?! I had it posted to FB but cant find a postable link. If I can figure it out unless someone uses it from FB ill post it up for ya. Just ordered my 9th and 10th polo :p

Wore one today to work for the first time and many asked about it. Continue to love the shirts. You guys that own have any tips in keeping the collar tight? Meaning no wrinkles and firm? Anyone iron the collars after wash and air dry?

Wore one today to work for the first time and many asked about it. Continue to love the shirts. You guys that own have any tips in keeping the collar tight? Meaning no wrinkles and firm? Anyone iron the collars after wash and air dry?

I usually pop the collars after washing, laying them out to air dry. Mine look pretty good thus far, no issues. I can't iron a shirt and these wouldn't be my first attempt to do so. LOL. I had a package from Alial Fital arrive today. The Genius Jones, with the Alial lions embroidered on the sleeve and the black, plaid hat.

I usually pop the collars after washing, laying them out to air dry. Mine look pretty good thus far, no issues. I can't iron a shirt and these wouldn't be my first attempt to do so. LOL. I had a package from Alial Fital arrive today. The Genius Jones, with the Alial lions embroidered on the sleeve and the black, plaid hat.

Yes, for the most part they have been great just with the air dry. I sometimes apply the Downy wrinkle releaser to it before I wear that seems to work as well.

Alial Fital is now available through Fairway Styles.

nice looking polos. Looks like they found the cure to those curly collars.

edit: only thing I'm not sure about is why their logo is this emaciated lion?

Last edited:
So my gf accidentally dried one of my polos and oddly enough... Only the collar shrank. It looks hilarious lol. Don't dry these! Lol

nice looking polos. Looks like they found the cure to those curly collars.

edit: only thing I'm not sure about is why their logo is this emaciated lion?
It's just a very cut and lean lion!! But that does bring up a good question - what's the story behind the lion? I've looked online and can't find anything behind the logo?

If you look hard, it's actually two lions in the logo, which represent Gibran's parents, if I remember correctly. I know the name Alial Fital has something to do with his parents as well.

If you look hard, it's actually two lions in the logo, which represent Gibran's parents, if I remember correctly. I know the name Alial Fital has something to do with his parents as well.
Ahhhh, yes, I do see the 2nd lioness......very cool. Never even hit me about the logo. I think the name is his parents name spelled backwards.

Ahhhh, yes, I do see the 2nd lioness......very cool. Never even hit me about the logo. I think the name is his parents name spelled backwards.

Yep, that's what it is.

I'm hoping we get some red based shirts w some black/white checked collar, I would order in a second, need more red!

emuza5ad.jpg

Pretty sweet new referral program going on with AF right now. I just Tweeted a link about it. $20 off orders over $75. Shout out to AF for making me aware of it via The Twittah.

Pretty sweet new referral program going on with AF right now. I just Tweeted a link about it. $20 off orders over $75. Shout out to AF for making me aware of it via The Twittah.

Damn. I'm going to have to grab one after payday I think.

Let me know when you think you might order. I'll shoot you a referral code and get you $20 off.

Gracias buddy. We shall discuss it this week I venture!

Back