JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Divisions are still really tight races so far. In fact we have more points than anybody else in our division and are 2nd overall yet we are only 2-2. We may be one player away from making our run. we knew the 1st couple of weeks were going to be tough. But we have depth which is a good thing right now. Nice to see Berrian finally show up this week.

Finally squeaked out a win... by 3 points. It's all pretty much just luck as far as the points go anyway. Sure you can stack your team with players that are supposed to get points, but it is a roll of the dice every week. Look at the "line" every week and it is never even close to what they predict.

• Admin
We just cut a deal with _JL_ to trade away one of our most consistent players. We traded away Donald Brown because he needs a RB for Boldin. We think Boldin adds some explosiveness, and we have depth at RB, but are going to miss Browns 10 points every single week.

Im on 2 game loser and need to turn it around this week!

The Saint's Defence was my key for this week's win.

I think the trade could work out well for both of us, JB. I didn't realize you had Warner too, that could be a sweet combo!

By the way, I'm still very open for more trades if anyone else has extra RBs on their bench.

• Admin
Our depth is thank goodness paying off. Last week we had our QB and top WR out and this week we have our 2nd RB and TE out on byes.

• Admin
Things are getting interesting on our roster. With Mendenhall starting again we expect a big week from him and then we just got word that Fred Taylor is now out and Maroney will get more carries.

So now our RBs are
MJD
Mendenhall
Pierre Thomas
Maroney

SO that gives us plenty of depth.

WR
Roddy White - still waiting for break out game
Berrian - Finally showed up and looks to be back on the right track
Anquan Bolden - Should work out well all season
Crayton - Average at best, but is expected to break out since Williams is struggling.

TE
Gates - Its about time he came to play.

So with all the depth, we may need to make a run at top tier qb. Warner has been fine but picking 3rd we missed out on the big names. If anybody needs help and is looking for depth, let us know. We can work something out.

Things are getting interesting on our roster. With Mendenhall starting again we expect a big week from him and then we just got word that Fred Taylor is now out and Maroney will get more carries.

So now our RBs are
MJD
Mendenhall
Pierre Thomas
Maroney

SO that gives us plenty of depth.

WR
Roddy White - still waiting for break out game
Berrian - Finally showed up and looks to be back on the right track
Anquan Bolden - Should work out well all season
Crayton - Average at best, but is expected to break out since Williams is struggling.

TE
Gates - Its about time he came to play.

So with all the depth, we may need to make a run at top tier qb. Warner has been fine but picking 3rd we missed out on the big names. If anybody needs help and is looking for depth, let us know. We can work something out.

Hmmm I may need to get something done JB. Im hurting at RB right now with all my cards stacked in Dallas. I like Thomas. Are you whacko for Flacco?

No not really. He is not really an upgrade over Warner to us.

Good Luck everybody in week 5.

Thanks JB! Hopefully I get off the losing streak this week!

Once again we are picked up to get beat pretty badly. We like that being as though each week we are underdogs we have won and each week we have been favored we have lost. Their point previews are baffling having MJD picked to get less points against a shaky defense than he was against a strong defense.

Goes to show the "experts" and what they know.

Our depth is great, but it makes picking our lineup very difficult each week. We are going to put together a package deal here soon. Either front line WR, RB, or QB. In exchange for depth.

MJD against Seattles non defense. He should go off! I'll predict 25 pts or more. 15 seems very light!

We agree. We also are surprised by what they are picking for Mendenhall and Warner. But what are you going to do.

This week was a nail biter for us. Both us and Knight are done. All of our players played and we squeaked out a big one. Roddy White had a huge day to make up for MJD getting us virtually nothing. But we were sitting here saying if we hit the 100 point mark we looked good and we creeped over it for a 105-91 win. We are only 3-2 but are scoring a ton of points each week.

Hopefully things will continue to roll for us. Good game Knight.

He is not joking, I literally bit off all my nails during that overtime game with NE and Denver. Thank goodness for Roddy White this week!

Im nervous my lead isnt going to hold up!

Great game JB and GG, wish I had a kicker that could have gotten me some points......Think it time for a trade....anyone what TO????

It should be close between me and P4B after tomorrow night.

Great game JB and GG, wish I had a kicker that could have gotten me some points......Think it time for a trade....anyone what TO????

TO is DONE. I thought he might have another good year in him but I think he's on the downside of his career!

TO is DONE. I thought he might have another good year in him but I think he's on the downside of his career!

I don't disagree with you, but I think it has a lot to do with the team he is on. I don't care for the guy, so I am enjoying the year he is having right now.

Baaad week for me. Not only did my team tank again in this league (I'm like the Rams of THP), but I benched Roddy White (33 pts) for DeSean Jackson (0 pts) to lose my first game in my big money league. :banghead:

Baaad week for me. Not only did my team tank again in this league (I'm like the Rams of THP), but I benched Roddy White (33 pts) for DeSean Jackson (0 pts) to lose my first game in my big money league. :banghead:

YOu had me really confused. Because we have Roddy White.

Back