Houston Area THP group

I am pretty wide open too....I do want to play the Lakes Course at Wildcat at some point soon, I have also heard good things about Eagle Pointe.

eagle pointe is a fun track has some nice elevation changes for this area

I might be able to convince the wife to make a trip to Wolfdancer, just have to make a weekend of it so she has some reason to go.

Just a few courses for suggestion. Most of these are on the South or West side to make it a bit closer for you, Tim:

Eagle Pointe (Mont Belvieu; long drive for everyone, but it's a fun course)
Wildcat
Greatwood
Cinco Ranch
Meadowbrook
Blackhorse ($$$)
Cypress Lakes
Houston National
Battleground

Again, though, I am really down for wherever.
Would also throw in Quail Valley into the mix.

Just realizes 18th is no good, son has a party to attend to at 11AM.

What happened to Steele ?

im always game if schedule allows it .

Ive been playing Trae, just haven't beEn on THP alot- Thanks for asking Trae...

TBT- I didn't have family issues or quit playing.... Haha.... My wife had vertigo and was going in for tests to rule out other nasty possibilities. That was at least 6-8 months ago.

I'm game to play with the Houston group anytime y'all have a tee time and I'm available.

Ive been playing Trae, just haven't beEn on THP alot- Thanks for asking Trae...

TBT- I didn't have family issues or quit playing.... Haha.... My wife had vertigo and was going in for tests to rule out other nasty possibilities. That was at least 6-8 months ago.

I'm game to play with the Houston group anytime y'all have a tee time and I'm available.

Good to her from ya bud

I'm in on Saturdays and Monday's

Any you guys golf today?

I have been so busy I can't see straight.

I have been so busy I can't see straight.

I really wanted to get out with you guys but they are working me to death. (Which is good because there is like 16 guys at the house). I'm thinking I will be back at home next Monday the 27th. I would love for us to be able to get together maybe later that week or the following weekend. It's just my luck because my schedule has been like clockwork until we started planning a get together. But in the oilfield we work when we can.

Did y'all end up getting out? If so where did y'all go and how did y'all do?

sent from my tiny trailer in south Texas. Lol.

Never could seem to get a everybody on the same page for the 18th.....Gomer Golfer and Canisestinvia(Danny you need an easy name to spell...LOL) and I played Friday at Timber Creek.....it was a rough day for all off us...greens had just be sanded....one was slow, next was fast, next was super slo....it was a long day...but we had a good time.

Hopefully we can get something going somewhat soon. Maybe on the 8th or 15th of June. We have to overtake the DFW group as top group in TX :)

Never could seem to get a everybody on the same page for the 18th.....Gomer Golfer and Canisestinvia(Danny you need an easy name to spell...LOL) and I played Friday at Timber Creek.....it was a rough day for all off us...greens had just be sanded....one was slow, next was fast, next was super slo....it was a long day...but we had a good time.

Yes, definitely a good time still. We hope it will be a bigger crew next time.

We figured out that TBT, Canis, and I have pretty much the same Friday off every other week and were thinking we should do something on some kind of monthly basis, but we shall see. Most of you can't make a Friday at all?

I can make a Friday just depends on time and location. I can do early early like 6:30AM or early afternoon like 3:00PM. Only Fridays not available would be June 14 & July 5th.

We figured out that TBT, Canis, and I have pretty much the same Friday off every other week and were thinking we should do something on some kind of monthly basis, but we shall see. Most of you can't make a Friday at all?

i can pretty much make any date/time as long as i dont have a meeting or project due at work . only course id probably drive down that way to play is magnolia creek though.

Figured I'd give this a bump.

I'm booked for the rest of June since my brother will be in town from NC, but maybe we can get something going one weekend in July sometime? We gotta catch up to the DFW crew.

I know the MC is at the end of July, so I figure it should be before then.

Figured I'd give this a bump.

I'm booked for the rest of June since my brother will be in town from NC, but maybe we can get something going one weekend in July sometime? We gotta catch up to the DFW crew.

I know the MC is at the end of July, so I figure it should be before then.

I am game....lets try to get something in the works for July 6th or 13th

Sounds good to me. At the moment I am free both weekends, so I guess whichever weekend we can get the most people will work best.

Either weekend is fine with me...I'm playing Quail Valley tomorrow for the first time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I should be available for the 13th. I will be on the rig for the 6th. I really want to get out with you guys. Im headed to Montana for a wedding on tues and when i get back next Mon im headed straight to the rig. Im gonna send TBT my phone # because text is really the easiest way to get a hold of me.

Then we will plan it for the 13th as it sits right now. Any thoughts or preferences on courses?

Hopefully we can get a few more guys.

I can probably make the 13th. How did Quail Valley play Tim?

Hey Guys,

Just dropping in to say hello. I'm working downtown this week, and HOPED to get out and play some golf or hit a driving range while in town, but I have been stuck inside all day every day thus far. I live in DFW, but travel fairly frequently to HOU to visit one of my accounts.

My swing needs a lot of work before the Branson Invitational. :)

E

Back