Houston Area THP group

TripleBogieTim

Long lost sheep
Reaction score
Handicap
my swing
I see we have gotten quite a few new Houston area members in the last few months, Jank1434 and I were talking on the way back from the Texas Invitational that it would be great to see if there is enough interest to get a group of THPers from the area once a month or so to play around at some various area courses.

The DFW crew has got a pretty good group going and I would love to see us be able to put something together. So anybody interested just post in this thread and we can see what kind of interest there is in doing something like this. I will keep a running list in the first post as we go along to see how many we are getting.

1. TBT
2. Jank1434
3. Gomer Golfer
4. Canisestinvia
5. Brian575
6. Cferguson1978
7. JFlores
8. trae*

Last edited:
I'm probably in if we can work with my schedule. I think Cferg and I are on similar 7/7 schedule so that may work.

My schedule should start to open up sometime in May. I would definitely be interested>

There is bound to be a few more Houston area guys.

I got CFerg's number. I'll text him tomorrow and get him to check this out but I think he's north.

Oh, and I'll be in Alvin tomorrow at 11.

My schedule is very busy with grad school and two young kids. But I would love to get out every once and awhile. I live in Katy. Hope at least one event works with my schedule so I can get out.

I am totally in. I do live in Spring and do work 7 on 7 off. I'm staring my 7 on today. Send me a message when y'all are planning to go and I'm definitely in.

My schedule is very busy with grad school and two young kids. But I would love to get out every once and awhile. I live in Katy. Hope at least one event works with my schedule so I can get out.

I am totally in. I do live in Spring and do work 7 on 7 off. I'm staring my 7 on today. Send me a message when y'all are planning to go and I'm definitely in.

Thanks guys, hopefully we can drag up at least a couple of more to get 2 foursomes to get started and hopefully add more later.

I wanted to bump this back to the top as I have seen a couple of my Houston area guys lately.

You can add me, as long as you guys don't mind a HIGH handicapper.

I can't believe that I haven't seen this thread yet. You already got me in though, Tim. You know me all too well.

Im not in Houston but I have played with a few of these guys and I promise they wont mind at all.

Tim and I are trying to put something together for the 17th. Any input on location? I know we're spread out all over the place so not sure where might be somewhat central for people. I played Timber Creek today and it is in great shape. Southwyck looked pretty good when I drove by. Clear Creek is supposed to be well taken care of, but never been there. JFlores, you have nothing to worry about. I'm at the horrible and improving every game phase so I'm sure you'll be fine.

What happened to Steele ?

im always game if schedule allows it .

I played Clear Creek a few months ago. It was in decent shape for it being winter. I don't mind driving all over the place, so location makes no difference to me. I am probably only available on weekends though due to work (not sure if you are talking about the 17th of May, or not).

All are welcome....my game maybe getting better...but believe me I can still throw a triple digit score up at anytime...LOL

I can't believe that I haven't seen this thread yet. You already got me in though, Tim. You know me all too well.

Yep, I didn't give you a chance to not be in...LOL

Im not in Houston but I have played with a few of these guys and I promise they wont mind at all.

Not a bit...LOL

What happened to Steele ?

im always game if schedule allows it .

He had some family issues and just quit playing....glad to see you signing up trae*

And yes, we are looking at putting something together on Friday the 17th of May....we might only have a 4 some...but we gotta start somewhere, right?

All are welcome....my game maybe getting better...but believe me I can still throw a triple digit score up at anytime...LOL

Not a bit...LOL

He had some family issues and just quit playing....glad to see you signing up trae*

And yes, we are looking at putting something together on Friday the 17th of May....we might only have a 4 some...but we gotta start somewhere, right?

that sucks about Steele ....what course yall looking at on the 17th?

We're flexible. Tim said he hasn't tried Timber Creek and I absolutely loved it today if people are good with that. Fees aren't too terrible either.

May 17th if its a reasonable time, I can probably make it.

Not a bit...LOL

I throw up triple digits all the time, but hey learning and it is fun.

Back