Out today with c0ncept

tequila4kapp

Tom Watson called to say “Hi”
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
USGA 13.5
c0ncept was good enough to reach out to me about playing together as he makes his way home to Seattle from Phoenix, and we made it out for 18 today in the wind in rain. We put on quite a display...but had a lot of fun, regardless of the scores (in truth the numbers weren't that bad). Maybe next time a few other NW THPrs can join us. Anyway, as we discussed on the course today, golf with THPrs - even ones you are meeting for the first time - is always a good time.

Last edited:
Always a good time playing with another THP'er, glad you guys got out!

I have played with a few thp'ers and it is always a good time.

It was a blast!
tap tap taparoo

I talked with a friend in Vancouver last night...he said it was pouring rain LOL :clap:

c0ncept was good enough to reach out to me about playing together as he makes his way home to Seattle from Phoenix, and we made it out for 18 today in the wind in rain. We put on quite a display...but had a lot of fun, regardless of the scores (in truth the numbers weren't that bad). Maybe next time a few other NW THPrs can join us. Anyway, as we discussed on the course today, golf with THPrs - even ones you are meeting for the first time - is always a good time.

As of July I will become a PNW THP'er (Bellingham, WA), so if anything materializes, hit me up and I will try to make it!

Back