Central NJ, Eastern PA & Surrounding Area Chat

I'm looking to play Tuesday or Wednesday mornings next week. It's my bday and I want to try and get a round in.

Doh I wish I knew earlier this week I would love to tee it up with again. I gave my buyer the day off Tuesday, I'm gonna double check that he has actual plans or just wants the day off to recover from the holiday weekend.

Tropical storm winds @ Morgan Hill today

Wind is not a problem for THP'ers

No doubt about it. G4L, FireITup,BigBall and I played in 20+ consistent winds at Twisted Dunes.

I get up today and it is bright and sunny. Now it is cloudy and miserable, weather sucks.

No doubt about it. G4L, FireITup,BigBall and I played in 20+ consistent winds at Twisted Dunes.

It's blowing harder today! I just got here. Grabbing some lunch then off to the practice green.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Just got here. Have we divided up the tee times? Are people outside. I am in the blue pants.

I'm looking to play Tuesday or Wednesday mornings next week. It's my bday and I want to try and get a round in.

Wish I saw this sooner. Had nothing to do on Tuesday but just promised my wife I'd bring my daughter to Sesame Place.

Wish I saw this sooner. Had nothing to do on Tuesday but just promised my wife I'd bring my daughter to Sesame Place.

NJRob, Robwedge, change your name to bigbirdrob.

Planning to play some golf this week in Sussex County. If anyone wants to come up and join me, let me know. Still not sure of exactly where I want to play yet, but I want to try somewhere new to me.

Planning to play some golf this week in Sussex County. If anyone wants to come up and join me, let me know. Still not sure of exactly where I want to play yet, but I want to try somewhere new to me.

Have you ever played Bowling Green? I hear its beautiful. They have been running deals lately too.

Have you ever played Bowling Green? I hear its beautiful. They have been running deals lately too.

I haven't. That's one I'm looking at. I bet you can get some sweet deals there too.

Well thanks to Golfnow being awesome I found a tee time at Crystal Springs at 3 on Tuesday afternoon for $23. Grabbed that one for sure. Love that course.

I'd love to shoot a round on Wednesdays or Thursdays. I typically play in the Bucks County area, occasionally venture into Mercer County NJ. Any recommendations for courses to try out. Price isn't TOO much of an issue if the course is worth it.

Nice day yesterday. Even with the winds blowing around 40mph. I enjoyed it guys. Thanks.

Nice day yesterday. Even with the winds blowing around 40mph. I enjoyed it guys. Thanks.

Agree. As bad as I played still had a good time. Sorry I couldn't stay for a drink but had dinner plans.

For anyone in Northern NJ, I got an email from Crystal Springs about playing Great Gorge tomorrow for $59.

For anyone in Northern NJ, I got an email from Crystal Springs about playing Great Gorge tomorrow for $59.

I believe there's better deals than that on Golfnow.

I looked up Crystal Springs, you really are way up North aren't you? GEEZ.

Yes. Pretty much as far north as possible in NJ. Like 5 mins from the northern tip.

Played crystal today for $40. Twilight. 3:30 tee time. We were probably the last group to finish.

The guys I got paired with insisted that I participate in their gambling. They played junk. I had never herd of it before. So I agreed before finding out the rules. It turns out you get a point for fairways, greens, pars, sand saves and lowest score. Two points for a birdie. $5 a point. I paid for the round and I am now in a restaurant eating a nice juicy steak on them! I scored 28 points.

Played crystal today for $40. Twilight. 3:30 tee time. We were probably the last group to finish.

The guys I got paired with insisted that I participate in their gambling. They played junk. I had never herd of it before. So I agreed before finding out the rules. It turns out you get a point for fairways, greens, pars, sand saves and lowest score. Two points for a birdie. $5 a point. I paid for the round and I am now in a restaurant eating a nice juicy steak on them! I scored 28 points.

That is so awesome. I'm playing there Tuesday. Was the course in good shape?

By my calculations this was a good day.

Back