putting challenge!

ulle73

Reaction score
Handicap
found a fun putting drill for all you hackers to try, would be fun to see where everyones at!

you use only one ball, no gimmies!

SHORT PUTTS: on short putts you get 1 point for sinking it, 0 for missing.
3 feet
4,5 feet
6 feet
3 feet
4,5 feet
6 feet

MIDDLE LENGHT: you get 2 points for sinking, 1 point if you putt past the hole, no more then 1,5 feet and sink the return. No points for leaving it short !!
12 feet
15 feet
18 feet
12 feet
15 feet
18 feet

LONG PUTTS: you get 3 points for sinking, 1 point if you putt past the hole, no more then 3 feet and sink the return. No points for leaving it short !!
24 feet
30 feet
36 feet
42 feet
48 feet
54 feet

POINT RANKING:
0-5 p = Fail!
6-10 p = Average golfer
11-13 p = low hcp
14-18 p = low tourclass
19+ p = worldclass

HOW MANY POINTS CAN YOU GET? please try and let us know :)

I'm going to give this a try next time I head out to work on my putting. Thanks for the game!

Cool game. Ill have to give this a shot on my next range/short game practice session.

I plan on giving this a shot tomorrow--if it ever stops raining!

Nice game,I'll give it a try

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

please let me know how you all did :)

I scored 26, my dad shot 20, my 5 year old........18.

I scored 26, my dad shot 20, my 5 year old........18.

i think u did something wrong if that was your score, tiger would not even get 26 :p

i think u did something wrong if that was your score, tiger would not even get 26 :p

It was nearly as if we had the entire putting green and practice area to ourselves. There was no one out there, not even chipping and when there is no pressure, except a 5 year old kid who is shooting the lights out, seems like you can roll anything in.

It was nearly as if we had the entire putting green and practice area to ourselves. There was no one out there, not even chipping and when there is no pressure, except a 5 year old kid who is shooting the lights out, seems like you can roll anything in.

sorry for not believing you, but you mad all 6 first putts, and then 4 out of 6 from second station, missed 2 leaving them maximum 1,5 foot past the hole and sunk the return. That is 16 points. And then sunk 2 out of 6 long putts, and then left the other 4 perfect speed maximum 3 feet past the hole and sunk the returns?

Sounds about right. BUT. I can guarantee you one thing. I don't think I'll be able to ever do that again.

Sounds about right. BUT. I can guarantee you one thing. I don't think I'll be able to ever do that again.

if you videotape you, your dad or your 5 year old son, if anyone of you shot over 20 (your son over 15) next time you are up. I promise you i will send you $100 :)

also, you never left one single putt short? not even an inch?

I will videotape our next outing. :p just don't be too shocked when you see how well we roll.

also, you never left one single putt short? not even an inch?

So if we chatter this score, it'll all be questioned?

So if we chatter this score, it'll all be questioned?

ofc not ^^ but try the game, play it properly, and you will se why i questioned him. 5 year old having worldclass (tiger, stricker) game.... not so likely

I was going to go try this tomorrow but the thought of getting beat by a five year old makes me not want to haha

He then added insult by saying I had to buy him the Tiger Woods 14 game if he beat my dad and I.

He's playing Tiger Woods 14 right now.

I was going to go try this tomorrow but the thought of getting beat by a five year old makes me not want to haha

if you are not a +hcp, you will be beaten by this miracle kid ^^

sorry for not believing you, but you mad all 6 first putts, and then 4 out of 6 from second station, missed 2 leaving them maximum 1,5 foot past the hole and sunk the return. That is 16 points. And then sunk 2 out of 6 long putts, and then left the other 4 perfect speed maximum 3 feet past the hole and sunk the returns?

I'm with you, except I'm not sorry for not believing! I'd bet against any 9 index golfer scoring a 26.

I'm with you, except I'm not sorry for not believing! I'd bet against any 9 index golfer scoring a 26.

what about the 5 year old scoring 18? ;P haha, did you try the game? what score did you get?

what about the 5 year old scoring 18? ;P haha, did you try the game? what score did you get?

The two of you need to stop. Continuing to call the man a liar is out of bounds. Your post insinuate it. He posted his scores to a game Ulle posted and can't share his accomplishment. If anyone post a good score, will they get the same?

Back