THP @ Winstar Golf Course

I believe that that would not be that hard. That is one fantastic club there. I know cookie is sure loving them. See you Saturday.

FIFY buddy

Jman is IN!!! I knew he couldn't avoid us! You know, tire issues seem to happen to a lot of people up and around that area, esp. when they try and get home.......*hint*

Still have a message out to a buddy of mine that lives in Denton to see if he wants to play.

How many more days before this happens?
Just kidding. Let's do this.

3...not counting Saturday!

Working all the time, I have lost track of what day it is. I need to get some rest to play 36. Still, can't wait.

So where we at right now? 8? 9? Not too late to jump in local peeps! 36 holes of golf and Aaron will carry your bag for ya the entire time! #Winning

So where we at right now? 8? 9? Not too late to jump in local peeps! 36 holes of golf and Aaron will carry your bag for ya the entire time! #Winning

Ill pull my clicgear behind the cart! I think the number is 9

One of my friends is out. One said he would let me know today.

I can only play the first 18. I have to go to a concert with the family in the evening.

Just FYI, I may only be able to do the 1st 18. I'll kind of have to play it by ear.

Just FYI, I may only be able to do the 1st 18. I'll kind of have to play it by ear.

Are you still going to try for the second 18?

I'll try, but it's just going to depend on how I'm holding up. I work nights Mon-Thurs and it's difficult to just flip to a day schedule. If I'm going to make the tee time I'll likely be headed up there on about 3, maybe 4 hours sleep at best. Then I have a long drive back afterwards. If I want to survive the trip back I may have to skip the 2nd 18. We'll see.

I'll try, but it's just going to depend on how I'm holding up. I work nights Mon-Thurs and it's difficult to just flip to a day schedule. If I'm going to make the tee time I'll likely be headed up there on about 3, maybe 4 hours sleep at best. Then I have a long drive back afterwards. If I want to survive the trip back I may have to skip the 2nd 18. We'll see.

I sent you a pm.

Guys I see no reason we shouldn't carpool up there. Since Im carrying clubs Nate said he would get up at 3am and come pick everyone up so no worries on the driving!!

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Guys I see no reason we shouldn't carpool up there. Since Im carrying clubs Nate said he would get up at 3am and come pick everyone up so no worries on the driving!!

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

I sent him am telling him that. I planned on calling you tomorrow about this too. I talked a little with Andrew and we are planning on meeting at Cabella's Saturday.

I sent him am telling him that. I planned on calling you tomorrow about this too. I talked a little with Andrew and we are planning on meeting at Cabella's Saturday.

Ok ill talk to you tomorrow. Im reworking the pairings now.

I am talking with Easy8 about riding up together. After you and I talk, I will get the word out to him and Andrew.

Ok pairings updated, I think there pretty fair so everyone gets to play with most everyone

Thanks for putting in the time on this.

Just let me know the details guys! I'm ready!

Sent from my Galaxy S3

As waiting...thought he said he was playing?

First 18:
Niteowl03

Nate
afwcardinal
jank1434

capt.dru
threeboysdad
Easy8
ducmike
Jman

Second 18:
Niteowl03