PGA Superstore Spotted In NJ

Bummer. Hopefully it gets straightened out.

Its not that big of a deal and I am sure they will make it right. My only issue is timing. Would like to put it in play Saturday.

Did you drop it off yet? I know the guys that work there and they always expedite my work. I'll stop by with you to drop it off if that helps.

Its not that big of a deal and I am sure they will make it right. My only issue is timing. Would like to put it in play Saturday.

Did you drop it off yet? I know the guys that work there and they always expedite my work. I'll stop by with you to drop it off if that helps.

Thanks Jeff. I am going tomorrow night. Waiting to hear back from the manager. I would imagine he is going to have them expedite it. If not I will let you know. Appreciate it buddy.

That sucks Dev. I bet they'll make it right though.

That sucks Dev. I bet they'll make it right though.

Jut got an email back from the manager. He said he is out tomorrow but he is calling his head club builder and making sure he takes care of me tomorrow. I started off pretty soured on the place but a little customer service goes a long way with me. Kudos to them for reaching out and making it right.

Good to hear. Most of the guys that work there are great. There are a couple of kids that just don't get it. The head club builder is very good. I had him bend my irons. Thing is they have some inexperienced people learning. I'm there so often that I asked to them to make sure the new guys didn't touch my clubs. And they didn't.

Jut got an email back from the manager. He said he is out tomorrow but he is calling his head club builder and making sure he takes care of me tomorrow. I started off pretty soured on the place but a little customer service goes a long way with me. Kudos to them for reaching out and making it right.

Good to hear. Most of the guys that work there are great. There are a couple of kids that just don't get it.

The bald muscular black guy (dont know how else to describe him..haha) is awesome. Havent really dealt with many other guys there.

That's Will and he is a good dude. Garrison, Jake and Sam will take good care of you too. Tell them if they mess with you you are going to sick me on them.

The bald muscular black guy (dont know how else to describe him..haha) is awesome. Havent really dealt with many other guys there.

Love this store. I find myself going like once a week. Just bought my Covert Irons last week and the guy fitting me on them was nice enough to give me a free 1 hour lesson trying to straighten my swing out since it went south during hockey season. They also helped me find a bunch of used clubs for my buddy and gave up a free hour session in the practice bay the week before. seriously cant say enough how impressed I am and how much I like this store.

Just got back from the PGA SS. They took off the grip, cleared the fragments out of the shaft, regripped it for me while I waited and gave me a box of TM Lethal Golf balls. As soon as I walked in with the shaft, they knew who it was and were really great. I sent the manager a nice email as well. They definitely went above and beyond. The golf balls were totally not necessary.

Last edited:
Just got back from the PGA SS. They took off the grip, cleared the fragments out of the shaft, regripped it for me while I waited and gave me a box of TM Lethal Golf balls. As soon as I walked in with the shaft, they knew who it was and were really great. I sent the manager a nice email as well. They definitely went above and beyond. The golf balls were totally not necessary.

Good stuff!

I've been very happy with them also. I have the player's club card, and I've gotten my money's worth with testing the TM Stage 3 fairway wood. Getting the numbers for the testing is really eye opening! And they have also done some club repair plus putting in a couple of new shafts for me. Great deal for the player's club card!

Back