Puma Introduces Faas Lite Golf Shoe

Are those white/blue on FSU.com released in the US? I have only seen the ones you have pictured with the blue trim and black puma logo in the US. The ones on FS.com only go to a size 12? No 14?

Are those white/blue on FSU.com released in the US? I have only seen the ones you have pictured with the blue trim and black puma logo in the US. The ones on FS.com only go to a size 12? No 14?

I'm really not certain, but I couldn't find a reference photo to go along with it so I just linked. They've got a great live chat help if you need to ask about the 14.

FairwayStyles sent out an email this morning with that shoe linked, so I imagine it is released here.

It just got a whole lot more serious...

568x300_Puma%20Shoe.jpg

vs

http://www.fairwaystyles.com/puma-golf-shoes-faas-lite-white-black-brilliant-blue-aw13.html

Oh the Selectionmanity!!! I wish FS allowed you to bring images over.

186742-01.jpg

I must say, that is a pretty solid looking shoe!

Anyone know sizing on these compared to Adidas or Nike?

Tag team faas lite acquisition? I like where your head is Ary.

I might have to buy these without seeing them. I went to my local Golfsmith today and didn't find them there. What's weird is that if you look for this particular colorway on Puma's website, the Puma symbol on the side is black, not blue. I love the blue much more than the black, that's why I like what is on Fairway Styles.

I might have to buy these without seeing them. I went to my local Golfsmith today and didn't find them there. What's weird is that if you look for this particular colorway on Puma's website, the Puma symbol on the side is black, not blue. I love the blue much more than the black, that's why I like what is on Fairway Styles.

I was thinking the same thing.. The blue is sooo much better than the black color way.

Any more thoughts from the guys whom own them?

This week I've walked 2 18-hole rounds and 4 9-hole rounds all wearing these shoes. My home course has quite a bit of elevation change and not many people walk it due to it's length and terrain. That being said, my feet have had zero foot fatigue after any of these rounds wearing the Faas Lites.

They feel super light on your feet and is close to the feel of walking barefoot on the course with the protection of a waterproof shoe. I've covered most conditions this week from super soggy to damp freshly mowed (followed the mowers on my round on Wed) and have not had any issues with traction. The shoes themselves don't offer a ton of stability but find that with your feet being so close to the ground, that in it's self provides stability through the swing. Not a shoe that offers a ton of support in it's self if that's what your looking for, but not what the shoe was designed to do. I was looking for a light comfortable shoe for walking courses and am still happy in my choice with these. They keep my feet dry without being hot in warmer temps and provide the traction I need under any of the conditions I've played on so far.

This week I've walked 2 18-hole rounds and 4 9-hole rounds all wearing these shoes. My home course has quite a bit of elevation change and not many people walk it due to it's length and terrain. That being said, my feet have had zero foot fatigue after any of these rounds wearing the Faas Lites.

They feel super light on your feet and is close to the feel of walking barefoot on the course with the protection of a waterproof shoe. I've covered most conditions this week from super soggy to damp freshly mowed (followed the mowers on my round on Wed) and have not had any issues with traction. The shoes themselves don't offer a ton of stability but find that with your feet being so close to the ground, that in it's self provides stability through the swing. Not a shoe that offers a ton of support in it's self if that's what your looking for, but not what the shoe was designed to do. I was looking for a light comfortable shoe for walking courses and am still happy in my choice with these. They keep my feet dry without being hot in warmer temps and provide the traction I need under any of the conditions I've played on so far.

Nice dude!! Have you owned Puma before? Do these fit similar to them or other brands?

I find Puma to run a half size big -- Wondering if these follow suit.

Nice dude!! Have you owned Puma before? Do these fit similar to them or other brands?

I find Puma to run a half size big -- Wondering if these follow suit.

I haven't owned Puma shoes before and tend to run between sizes depending on the brand. I got these in size 14 and are a hair big on me starting out but fit well with no heal movement and if my feet swell a little while walking the course I'm still comfortable. In ATV's I wear a size 13 and fit well; in Adidas Cross shoes I have a pair of 13's that are a little small... they are good when I put them on but rub by half way though if I'm walking. I also have Ecco's in 47 that all fit well.

I don't know that it's much help to you; the uppers are quite soft and will wrap your feet well due to the lack of extra structure most other shoes have, so the little bit of extra length (thumb width) is not an issue for me.

Hmmm, I cannot fit in any adidas in size 13. I have to have theirs in a 14. The only shoe in a 13 I can wear is my True Tours. Hopefully the Faas Mesh/Lites fit fine in size 14 for me.

Any more thoughts from owners?

Really like the styles Puma is putting out right now. These are definitely on my to try out list when I replace my shoes in a month or two.

No worries about matching though......

Like a bag of Skittles, rainbow covered!
Choices, choices and choices!!! Red, Blue, Orange, Silver, White and more!!!

No worries about matching though......

Like a bag of Skittles, rainbow covered!

hahaha well played, you will definitely find a colour for everything in those..

Today might be the day. I need these shoes.

hahaha well played, you will definitely find a colour for everything in those..

Today might be the day. I need these shoes.

Rainbow flavor or play it boring with the white/blue or white/black?

Back