I wish I could talk to you guys and this game(the last of us) coming out next week but you all are lameo for having xboxs

I wish I could talk to you guys and this game(the last of us) coming out next week but you all are lameo for having xboxs

I saw that. I am an xbox-er, but that game almost makes it worth it to find a cheap ps3. It looks phenomenal.

So is it vital I finish assassins creed 1? I keep hearing how great 2 is. I am in memory block 4. I have a feel for the game and controls and sick of travel via horseback, sneaking in, doing 2 missions, then assassinations. Rinse wash repeat.

Nah...you get enough of a story recap in the AC II series. I didn't finish it - got bored.

For me it probably goes AC2, AC: Brotherhood, AC3, AC1, AC: Revelations.
My main complaint with AC:Revelations is that it is way too short

Yup, same order for me as we'll.

Yeah, i agree but where are they going to take it after that curve ball ending?

The system that focuses more on gaming is more than likely going to be the one I go for.

My money is on PS4 edging out Xbox in game performance. And no, that's not my PS bias talking. The difference will be In the CPU processor and memory capability.

Broseph, I am 100% on board The Last of Us train. No one can top Sony's exclusive games.

Anyone play any Ratched and Clank games? Downloading the one that is free via PlayStation plus now.

Broseph, I am 100% on board The Last of Us train. No one can top Sony's exclusive games.

Sony has stated they are in the GAMING BUSINESS not the entertainment business so I have to say that the PS4 will be best for gamers but we'll know more at E3.

But the quality of exclusives the PS3 had and will have for PS4 will be great. I can't wait for next week!

Guys, you didn't hear it from me but Fable 3 is free on XBL right now. If the download won't start, hit X for the "buy with Microsoft points" option. Still shows up free, but that download works.

Its a free download. Thanks

Anyone watching E3? Sony really banging home the 'game console' first thing.

Anyone watching E3? Sony really banging home the 'game console' first thing.

Yes! I'm not sure if I like the look of the PS4, but like any golf club, if it performs, I will use it!

I will probably get an Xbox 1 but honestly mostly because I am comfortable with the controller the interface and the online experience.

I'm not a PS hater but have never enjoyed the previous PS systems I have owned

I will probably get an Xbox 1 but honestly mostly because I am comfortable with the controller the interface and the online experience.

I'm not a PS hater but have never enjoyed the previous PS systems I have owned

Nothing wrong with that. I am pretty sure it will be good visually, I just don't like what they are doing with online only, DRM, game trading and what not.

Nothing wrong with that. I am pretty sure it will be good visually, I just don't like what they are doing with online only, DRM, game trading and what not.

Ya I understand that, very fair. I just know there are tons of people who just hate on one or the other for the sake of doing it and that's just not me. I have tried both and it doesn't help I cannot get a feel for a ps3 controller either

Ya I understand that, very fair. I just know there are tons of people who just hate on one or the other for the sake of doing it and that's just not me. I have tried both and it doesn't help I cannot get a feel for a ps3 controller either

Understandable. I never found it hard to make the switch, I found it hard going from PS2 to the original Xbox, that sucker was HUGE.

Understandable. I never found it hard to make the switch, I found it hard going from PS2 to the original Xbox, that sucker was HUGE.

Ya the original Xbox controller is massive haha!

Finally beat Tomb Raider, what a good game, definitely looking forward to the next one. Its the way a "reboot" should be done for a video game.

Now its on to Bioshock Infinite.

The better console, I mean the PS4, will be $100 cheaper then the Xbox one(499 vs 399)

The better console, I mean the PS4, will be $100 cheaper then the Xbox one(499 vs 399)

That seals it even more for me I think.

Sony just needs to have party chat and I'm set.

Back